California-Inland Empire
Options

ThePros.com

Has anyone else booked them? They werevoted the best by The knot and have all these awards. I have booked them, but I dont talk to them until a week before. It gets me nervous.
Anniversary

Re: ThePros.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Why can you not speak to them beforehand?  Can they supply a video of their work?  Can you check their work out at another wedding they may have in the area?  I think that particular company subs out their DJs.

I wouldn't feel comfortable not speaking to them, not knowing their work, etc. until right before the wedding.  Doesn't sound to great.  If I were you I would request more info on them.  Getting the music together is stressful.  You need to be able to speak to them and make sure they know exactky what it is you want.  
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't that the company that "subcontracts" out photogs, dj's, etc so you never really know what you're going to get? What if you hate them or their work. That is just scary. I don't think I could ever book someone who I've never met and who's work I haven't seen.

Here are some reviews I found on them:
    http://www.weddingwire.com/vendor/VendorViewRating?vid=b1c77b7b0e7f806a&z=z&mode=&tab=reviews&sortBy=newestWeddingDate

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you thank you!!! that really eases my mind.. looks like people have been happy and they even have showcases where i can meet them! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards