Texas-Houston

Weekend.. Too short!

How was everyone's weekend? It feels like it is shorter every weekend!
Photobucket
Our little miracle, Jett.
Planning Bio,
My Blog

Re: Weekend.. Too short!

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My weekend was uneventful, but it was still great! And you are so correct, these weekends seem to only have one day!!!
  • edited December 2011
    The weekend was just what I needed, but agreed...2 days is NOT long enough!

So TNT was playing Titanic on Saturday and Forrest Gump on Friday and then ABC Family showed The Notebook last night...I don't know why I torture myself and watched both movies...I was a total waterworks.
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love those movies!! Especially Forrest Gump!

Ours seemed really crazy. Friday...pampered chef bought too much stuff. Saturday we finally picked up the truck we bought. Woo Hoo and hello to a stinking car note! Sunday spent the whole day at the in laws. So much fun! I love being around family.

I would totally be up for having a 10 hour work day to have a Friday off to have a 3 day weekend! Ugh! Mondays are just torture!

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011

Well my weekend was terribly long! haha
    We moved this weekend. We started thursday & worked all day all weekend. Phew! So glad it's done & over.

But I do wish DH got to stay home today.

Photobucket
  • ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went and saw Everclear with FI at the House of Blues and it was awesome.  I feel like I am so preoccupied with the wedding that I forget we are getting married.  It was nice to have a date.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was productive!!!!! Did lots of errands. Went to HEB and bought two nights of heavenly meals that we don't normally splurge on and stayed in to watch movies at night. Just great bonding time this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards