Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Another FMIL funny

So when she called the other day she was talking about the Grooms cake.  She read some where or maybe watched Four Weddings US and saw a grooms cake.  So now she thinks she needs to buy this as she does not want to FI to miss out on this and have everyone talk.  

I tried to interject, but FI wouldn't let me.  So now I can't wait to see how this plays out.  

Re: Another FMIL funny

• Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

hahaha keep us posted

• LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm loving these stories. Hopefully she wasn't watching Steel Magnolias, or he's going to end up with a red velvet armadillo cake!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_another-fmil-funny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:cb325dbc-aaaa-40ea-96dc-eb495c33eeadPost:dfa10a0d-dedc-4769-a233-b667fead7e47">Re: Another FMIL funny</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm loving these stories. Hopefully she wasn't watching Steel Magnolias, or he's going to end up with a red velvet armadillo cake!
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

<div>I know right!  Which is why I can't wait to see what happens.  </div>
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha  aww
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Hmm... where did I put NCV's FMIL's email address so I can send her pictures of the red velvet armadillo cake??

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are some that are creepily life like.

And some that look more like Arthur.

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards