Snarky Brides

Morning...

2»

Re: Morning...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:5fbeccad-ae58-43b9-862f-71f619d9dc87">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea what Pei Wei is.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Fast food version of P.F. Changs.  Same company, but you get the food in about 5 minutes.  Order in line, then sit down and they bring it right out to you.  Yummy!
  • Pei Wei is owned by P.F. Chang's. It's like the diner version of P.F. Chang's.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I would describe Pei Wei as a mini PF Changs almost.  In fact, I think they may even be associated.  You go in and order at the counter and then the come and bring it to you.  It's really good.
    imageVacation
  • Ok, we have no such thing here. So, I learned something new today. But, I've never been to a PF Changs so there is that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:df601f4c-96e5-470a-9342-786699280539">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, we have no such thing here. So, I learned something new today. But, I've never been to a PF Changs so there is that.

Are you a big fan of Chinese/Japanese food?
    imageVacation
  • I love Pei Wei...the mongolian beef with noodles is my fave. I also always get the edamame and a glass of merlot.
  • You can also order on line now.  Considering it's supposed to be 110 here today I think I'll do that so I don't have to leave my truck baking in the sun any longer than necessary. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:e864e045-03ed-4047-a5de-e1c29c9d7169">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning... : Are you a big fan of Chinese/Japanese food?
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know what it is, but we usually go to a local Habachi/sushi place so H can have his sushi and I can have my chicken. We know the owner, and if we go anywhere else we usually do Stir Crazy and do the make it yourself stirfry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:df601f4c-96e5-470a-9342-786699280539">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, we have no such thing here. So, I learned something new today. But, I've never been to a PF Changs so there is that.

It's not very good for you, neither is it authentic, but it's so damn tasty. I love their lettuce wraps and their dynamite shrimp. I could have a whole meal of just appetizers.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • edited May 2012

All I can think about right now is Chinese food.

imageVacation
  • Please tell me that you pronounce Pei Wei as peewee. Please. Because it would be so much fun to tell co-workers "Hey I'm gonna have some peewee for lunch, anyone want some?"

peewee's are the only thing I have to contribute to this conversation. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha Dmill, I was trying to figure out how to pronounce it but your version is funnier.

We have our monthly meeting and we get lunch so today we are going to A House of Hummus place.
  • We pronounce it Pay Way here.

imageVacation
  • For you Dmill, I'll pronounce it PeeWee (though Brandi's version is correct).  PS - PeeWee is quite yummy.  Honey chicken with added veggies and brown rice. 
  • Damn it, twice. PeeWee makes me giggle, and now I freaking want Chinese food. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards