Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hump Day Wednesday!

It's Hump Day...Now’s the time for Vents, Open Letters and Confessions....Get it off your chest!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hump Day Wednesday!

• 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    My venue search and my FI are getting on my nerves. I have found things in our price range but my FI wants to keep looking. NOTHING IS FREE HONEY!!!!! Geesh!

On a brighter note my dress is in yay!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hump-day-wednesday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5a3f30b5-a8d2-4e5f-9ddf-8fb48d3cdbacPost:1fd122b6-a422-4f66-b309-6e2dcef0a372">Re: Hump Day Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My venue search and my FI are getting on my nerves. <strong>I have found things in our price range but my FI wants to keep looking</strong>. NOTHING IS FREE HONEY!!!!! Geesh! On a brighter note my dress is in yay!!!
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

Mine is the SAME way...I just end up saying "well then you look into it yourself and do ALL the leg work" and then he just sits there and stares at me LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Megamilions,

Uuumm really?! Out of all the people that played no one won? So you're really going to make me play AGAIN, spend money I said I wasn't going to spend and hope that I win the biggest jackpot in history on Friday?

Sincerely,
    Me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    This is sort of a vent, confession and open letter. My mom has been driving me crazy. She's been fighting with my over stupid little things, both WR and NWR. I moved in with FI over a year ago, and I usually call her about 4 times a week. Lately everytime I talk to her, I regret calling. I feel awful about it though, because she usually is so supportive and I don't want to seem unappreciative. It makes me look forward to the wedding being over though. Everything going back to normal.
  • Uggh I missed putting in for the work megamillions... i'm paranoid they will hit and EVERYONE will abandon me to retire with their money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards