Hawaii

How was everyone's V-day?

How was your valentines day? Do anything special?

I just treated it like a normal day. Our 3 year dating anniversary was on the 13th and we had a 3 hour Skype date! It was so much fun and so nice to see FI. For V-day I went shopping in the city where I found my shoes (see below), bought some new stationery (my weakness) and cupcakes for myself! (my other weakness, haha!). I attempted to find a dress for my bridal shower but had no luck. I guess the stores are between seasons right now... there are some "spring" things out but they still have a lot of winter clothes/colors... not what I want!

Re: How was everyone's V-day?

• edited December 2011
    Ours was okay. It was low key - we don't really do anything. We had some champagne and a nice meal, and that's about it.

I spent all day today (it's Family Day here in Ontario) finishing off my report cards.
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Portland, and ate some of the best food I've had in a long time.  FI had bubble tea and dim sum for the first time.  Mmmmm.  It was a really nice, romantic getaway, and it was great to be together without any distractions, and just enjoy each other's company.
  • edited December 2011
    Mellow...FI and I only chatted for about an hour since he had to work.  But he did the sweetest thing.  He asked my sister (without my knowledge) to get a rose for me for V-Day since he couldn't give one in person.  FI wanted to send flowers but was too late...anyways I would have told him that he could use that money for the wedding instead.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had nice V-day. It was very low key. Went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner.  We were going to see the movie Valentine's Day; but it was sold out.

• edited December 2011
    We had a nice relaxing ride into our cabin on the snowmobiles, just the two of us. Rode up to Telescope Peak to watch the sunset. It was perfect and so nice to be together and enjoy eachothers company
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards