Nevada-Las Vegas

Photographer deliema

My wedding is 4/12/2013 at COF. I am trying to decide on an additional photographer beside the photos that i get from COF.....I just emailed Deaon Tyler and he isn't available on my wedding date so he's out of the question. I emailed Joey Allen and he got back to me really quickly with all of my emails and he has a special offer for brides on a budget too that was great for my budget and what i was  looking for. My question is is their any other photographers that are out their that have great looking photos and not to expensive something between $500-$1k? Where are the best places i should go to for my photo shoot in Vegas?
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: Photographer deliema

• I have been pretty thoroughly researching photographers myself.  The price will depend on how long you need them.  Have you decided this yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought COF didn't allow third party photographers on site?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I would only want them for a max or 2hrs.
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • I am nothing having the other photographer on site at COF it will be after the wedding
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Bentley and Wilson has great prices
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is the email i got back from B&W for my wedding date and time.....

Due to popularity, we do have a 4 hr. minimum on Fri.'s unless you are talking about before 1pm.  For example, we could do a 2 hour pkg. from 11am-1pm.  After 1pm, we could do a 4+ hour pkg.

My wedding is at 12 noon and after 1 would be $548  4 hrs
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photographer-deliema?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:244e104c-7e9a-42a0-b87e-e5d3bc241e2dPost:3ef49ec1-3f60-4524-b07c-c81742a1be91">Re: Photographer deliema</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is the email i got back from B&W for my wedding date and time..... Due to popularity, we do have a 4 hr. minimum on Fri.'s unless you are talking about before 1pm.  For example, we could do a 2 hour pkg. from 11am-1pm.  After 1pm, we could do a 4+ hour pkg. My wedding is at 12 noon and after 1 would be $548  4 hrs
    Posted by cindarelldoll[/QUOTE]

<div>Even though you only want him for 2 hours, you can have him photograph other things like if you plan on having a reception. I'm not 100% sure if you'll be able to find cheaper, you might though. Have you looked here: <a href="http://www.vegasgroom.com/9/" rel="nofollow">http://www.vegasgroom.com/9/</a></div>
  • I have John Morris booked for 3 hours.. He has intimate packages of that consist of 2 or 3 hour time slots. He also has has been great to deal with so far and is quick in returning emails! This package doesn't include any prints or a photo disc though, which is a big downfall. I booked him because he had a special on for the month of April that threw in a free photo disc if you booked a 2012 wedding during the month. He may be worth checking out though!
  • FWIW, I love Joey Allen's photos.  I originally looked into booking him wayyy back at the beginning of last year but at the time he was taking a hiatus from work and couldn't confirm that he'd be working again at this point.  So I say if you have the opportunity to snatch him up, go for it!
  • Personally, I love Joey's style...and I've looked at 40-ish photographers now.  I would have booked him myself, but was told he wasn't booking dates for 2013.  I'm looking into TSL Photography now, but they haven't returned my email.  I would check them out if you haven't.

I don't think you'd have any trouble finding a good photographer under 1K for two hours.  However, I think you're likely to end up with responses similar to B&W if you're getting married on a Friday.  If Joey is willing to book your date, I'd jump on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards