North Carolina

Perfume???

What are you going to (or did you) wear on your day?

p.s. posted this on my may board too but never can have too many suggestions

Re: Perfume???

• edited December 2011
    Victorias secret NOIR Perfume. Beautiful bottle, sexy classic scent. Its to die for..and affordable! Everytime I wear it I notice my Fiance is wow-ed!
    So it seemed perfectly fitting to wow him on our day.

Love it, plus it comes in an adorable little classic bottle with the vintage pump spray hande accessory.
  • edited December 2011
    JM Im totally going to go try some of that, I got a VS gift card for christmas! Smile
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not usually into perfume, but JM you've made me want to go see what that stuff's all about. lol.

I was given vera wang perfume as a gift for Christmas.  I don't really wear perfume much, but this one smells really nice, it could be wedding-day-do-able.  I don't know if there's more than one type of vera wang perfume though, so not super-helpful, sorry.
  • edited December 2011
    I wear Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.  I like the scent, but definitely nothing else made by them.  Another fave is Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.  I tend to go for more fruity or clean scents than floral.
  • edited December 2011
    The only really girly thing about me is that i am obsessed with perfume!  I literally have about 60 full bottles! :-)  My tops:  Hugo for Women (old school, but I always get a guy asking what i am wearing everytime), True Religon (my newest one that i love), Romance for a classic.  Amanda, you should come over. :-) My friends call my closet Sephora. :-)  Oh, and Noir does smell great!  Very strong though.
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Lucky brand perfume.  I haven't been here yet, but my sister does her perfume shopping here. Its cheaper, supposedly.
  • edited December 2011
    fragrance.net is supposedly cheaper! My sister buys her perfume there. I like the Lucky brand perfume.
  • edited December 2011
    cat, FI wears HUGO for men!! i like itKiss
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also LOVE the Noir bottle! FI isn't crazy about the scent though. I am thinking about wearing Romance. It's a classic, it smells good and the name is very fitting. In the end I'll choose based on scent but when I'm shopping names and cute bottles definitely get points :-) I want a picture of my perfume bottle with other various accessories.

I do want to wear something different than I usually do. After the wedding I will only wear it for special occasions like anniversaries, etc. There's a strong link between scent and memory...although I doubt FI will ever notice when I'm wearing that same perfume...it will still make me feel special.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't really wear purfume because strong smells screw up my allergies.  I just wore my normal body spray.
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have fallen in love with the new "Twilight Woods" scent from Bath and Body Works.  For a long time I didn't like anything htey had, as it was all too floral or too fruity but this one is a good mix.  The website descrioption is: apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and Tuscan cypress.  My secret santa got me some lotion for Christmas and I loved it so much I went back in after Christmas to buiy some perfume but all the Greensboro stores were sold out :( Still haven't made it back to see if they have any in!
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Alien or Angel. I wear Alien during the spring/summer months and Angel during the fall/winter months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards