Ohio-Cleveland

Florist Recommendations

Hello!
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good florist? Preferably on the Eastside of Cleveland and resonably priced! Thanks!

Re: Florist Recommendations

• Im going with Highland Heights Floral.  She is located in South Euclid. She works out of her house. Im an out of town bride and she has been really helpful the whole time and grreat price :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went with Grande Design in Painesville, easy to work with, flowers were beautiful and held up all day long. I was referred to them by two co-workers that also used them. One thing I really liked is that one co-worker who used them said she went in there wanting tulips for a May wedding. They told her they couldn't do it because if it's a slightly warm day the tulips wouldn't hold up even through the ceremony. I liked the idea of having a florist who wasn't afraid to tell me no to something I might want if they knew the flower wouldn't hold up under the conditions they would face. I would rather change my flowers & have beautiful flowers all day (which I did, they even lasted for over a week beyond my wedding).
  • Thanks so much! I am going to check them both out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards