Wisconsin
Options

UW PARKSIDE BALLROOM/STONEY CREEK INN (WAUSAU)

Has anyone had or having their weddings at either of these places?  I need to deside soon and I have no idea what to do!  I live in Kenosha and the UW Parkside ballroom is more affordable and i can bring in a cake that my grandmother will make.  Stoeny creek (Wausau) Is where I grew up and I can get married in my childhood church except its much more expensive and I can't bring in the cake.  If you have been to these places, how didyou like it and what didnt you like?  How was it working iwth their wedding coordinators?  Thanks for any helpyou can give!

Re: UW PARKSIDE BALLROOM/STONEY CREEK INN (WAUSAU)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you grew up in Wausau, have you tried the Rothschild Pavilion?  Its a GORGEOUS facility, and allow you to bring in your own alcohol, food and cake.  My FI's sister had her wedding there and the simple string lighting was more than enough to make the whole place beautiful.  If you would like pictures, please let me know by emailing me---starry_night86@hotmail.com  I don't know how much she paid for it, but its worth a try!!

Becca
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Siggy Test
    "Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him." BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are having our reception at Stoney Creek Inn in La Crosse, Wisconsin and they have been wonderful to work with thus far. They have a beautiful ballroom and have been great. Our wedding is July 10th, so if your wedding is after July, I can let you know how it went. I don't know if the La Crosse facility is the same, but check the websites and compare. Hope this helps!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards