Wedding Reception Forum

LinenTableCloths.com

Has anyone used LinenTableCloths.com?  Their prices are almost cheaper then renting, so I just want to make sure the quaility is worth it!

Re: LinenTableCloths.com

• We just received our order today after a bunch of positive reviews on the Knot. We only ordered organza overlays since the venue already has the solid linens and had a great experience. I had a problem placing my order and had to call customer service and the girl I spoke to was very friendly. We got the package today and it was right on time according to the scheduled delivery date they sent me. I think many others who have ordered would agree they are worth it. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I ordered black satin tablecloths for cheaper than even the linen-like paper ones.  I had no problem placing the order online, it was trackable and recieved on time.  The tablecloths are exactly what we expected and good quality too.  I would reccommend them.
  • I've placed 2 orders so far and both were high quality.  Both orders were placed on a weekend and shipping the following Monday, I recieved them on Friday.  I still have an order to place to get the rest of my linens and would recommend them to anyone (and have!).
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards