June 2012 Weddings

Weekend plans?

Anyone doing anything fun?

I am meeting one of my BM's for lunch today. I am super excited because since she moved away over the summer, I haven't had a chance to see her.

FI and I both have the weekend off!! That never happens. I can't wait to be lazy, watch some football and drink some wine. We are going to a couple's house from church to ring in the new year. I can't wait for 2012, it's going to be a great year!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend plans?

• edited December 2011
    I am SO excited that it's almost our wedding year!! 2011 has been more than awesome.... and I cant imagine how AMAZING 2012 is going to be!!

Weekend plans:

Tonight: Sugar's first bath!!!

Saturday: spending the day at home.....dinner with FI, then home early

Sunday: Church, Packer game, quiet day at home

ETA: I have Monday off too!! We plan to have another relaxing day at home. I am totally loving being done with school.... can you tell!?!?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm cleaning and organizing our house...it is an absolute wreck and I want to start the New Year on the right foot!

Tomorrow we're going to brunch with my parents and brother and going to the State game at 2. I'm not sure what we're doing that night. I'd be happy curled up on the couch with FI drinking a bottle of bubbly.

Sunday we're going to church - becuase again - we have to start the new year off right!

I have Monday off of work - yay!!
  • I can not wait for 2012

Today: FI is working from home today and will be done working around noon, we're driving to his parent's house for the weekend and going out with his friends tonight

Tomorrow: Maybe some shopping, just hanging around his parent's house, celebrating New Year probably with his parents and some friends

Sunday: Recovering from New Years Eve, driving back to our apartment, relaxing

We both have Monday off too!  I said I would make dinner for a family in my school that has a lot of medical issues going on so I have to get the stuff for that and do it, then going to yoga.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_weekend-plans-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:237ef4c2-354a-485a-a08c-5f9b56a5ccb9Post:4aebd58e-f3a5-482b-9651-b08c95c09701">Re: Weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong> am SO excited that it's almost our wedding year!! 2011 has been more than awesome.... and I cant imagine how AMAZING 2012 is going to be!! </strong>Weekend plans: Tonight: Sugar's first bath!!! Saturday: spending the day at home.....dinner with FI, then home early Sunday: Church, Packer game, quiet day at home ETA: I have Monday off too!! We plan to have another relaxing day at home. I am totally loving being done with school.... can you tell!?!?!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!
    Today: I am traveling with Fi while he does an inventory observation for his job. Currently sitting in the hotel roo waiting for him to come back so we can head home :)

Saturday: NYE! I think we are going into a "bigger" city, bigger than where we live. It's really not that big. ha! And staying at a hotel with friends, going out or dinner and going to a few bars.

Sunday: One last Christmas with Fi's family!
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Tonight: Going out with my aunt, uncle, and cousins to celebrate my aun't b-day while FI stays at home with the kids (all 4 of them this weekend). He can be so sweet sometimes :)

Tomorrow: Grocery shopping in the morning because we are hosting a New Year's Eve party. I can't wait. Kids will be sleeping out. FI has to work from 5-10pm, but will be home right after to party with us! I don't think FI has to work tomorrow morning, which will be good so I can do all my errands.

Sunday: Recoup from Sat night. Possibly go to church - depends on how I feel. LOL. Cleaning up the house from the night before.

Monday: I also have the day off so I will be working on taking all the Christmas decorations down & putting them away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Yes 2012 !!! will be a great year for all of us.
    Friday- Traveling to North Carolina to be with my grandfather for his birthday. FI got us a hotel room so that we can have sometime to ourseleves at night.

Saturday- We have Church ( we are Seventh-Day Adventist) and a dinner for my grandfather

Saturday night- Since I am in North Carolina, we may go visit my cousin and husband ( she is pregant) to bring in the new years)

Sunday- Traveling Home

Monday- Relaxing and getting ready to go back to work
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Today: Getting off work at 3 to look at some apartments with FI. His lease is up in April. Going to dinner and bowling with FI, brother, cousin and some friends.

Tomorrow: Sleeping in, dressing up all fancy and going somewhere not worthy of said attired with our group & back to my cousin's house for NYE.

Sunday: Getting up too early for NYD and going to church, taking a huge nap.

Monday: I'm off! Work Holiday Party is 3-5.
  • FI and I are going to look at wedding bands today!!! I'll also get my e-ring cleaned and inspected. Then we are driving to Knoxville, TN to pick up my sister and her boyfriend from the airport. We're staying the night there. Tomorrow: We're driving from Knoxville to Gatlinburg. We rented a cabin for 2 nights. Our bowl game is on so we will watch that, and then have fun playing games, drinking, and watching the ball drop! Sunday: We want to go horseback riding and some other fun things. Idk details, so we're just gong to play it by ear. I think my sister and I are going to make a New Year's dinner for the guys. Monday: Take them back to Knoxville airport, and we drive back to FMIL's house.
  • Shelia, you're going to have so much fun looking at bands!
  • Today/tonight Fi and I are cleaning the house and relaxing.  Currently working on laundry and watching a CSI marathon, haha.  We have both had the week off so it has been nice to spend time together.

Tomorrow night we are bringing in the new year with some of my closest friends at a party!

Sunday will be the typical eat yummy food and watch the Pats with my fam day.  Not too much food though because I need to get in wedding-day shape!

Fi's younger brother who lives with us is gone for the weekend.  I am so excited to have a few nights without him!  He's a good guy, but living with him feels like he is our child; we are constantly picking up after him/asking him to take care of his dog, etc.  It will be nice to have a weekend of just us in our home.  :)
    imageimage
  • Tonight: working at my uncle's store.
    Saturday: working at uncle's store and then a new year's eve party at one of FI's GM's house.
    Sunday: church and then relaxing for the rest of the day!

If I'm not on here tomorrow, have a happy new year everyone! You all have been great to get to know this year, and I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store (aside from the wedding!!!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_weekend-plans-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:237ef4c2-354a-485a-a08c-5f9b56a5ccb9Post:6152bdfb-f899-4da0-bb8a-9b1316cb2e08">Re: Weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelia, you're going to have so much fun looking at bands!
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

I know! I'm so excited! We're driving there now. =)
  • Tomorrow we are going to a movie and a big fancy NYE dinner and staying away from Times Square.

Only other plans for the weekend are to sit down and brainstorm invitation ideas. And sleep in.
  • Tonight we are going out to dinner with 2 other couples.  Both of the other girls are pregnant and due in February so it should be interesting conversation for FI and I.  We have cookies baking in the oven right now and earlier we went to the post office to get forever stamps before the price goes up.

Tomorrow we are going to our neighbor's New Year's party.

Sunday we are just just relaxing and watching the Patriots game.  FI should be going but he has to work (from home) so it would be a little difficult. 

We both have Monday off so we will probably relax.
  • Tonight: I'm going to Zumba then just relaxing

Saturday: FI has to work the closing shift so my friend and I are going to go down to FI's resturaunt in Atlanta for the evening.  It is only a couple of blocks from the peach drop so we might wander over there also.  The city is expected to be a mad house, so we'll see how much wandering we do!

Sunday: FI expects to be stuck at work until very late (or early at that point?), so I have a feeling he'll be sleeping most of the day until he has to go back in..  It's my dad's birthday so I'm sure my family will be going out to breakfast and/or dinner, Dad's pick.

Monday: I hope to go clothes shopping with some of the money I received for Christmas.  I'll definitely need something new for when I go up to Jersey at the end of the month
  • Yesterday I went out to Great Lakes Crossing to get some of the great deals they had going on.  That was on the way to my friend's house so we could catch up and hang out with other people in the area.  It felt so good to just have a girls night with 3 of my closest friends and talk about nothing work related.

Today: I slept in and am catching up on here and relaxing the rest of the day.  Partying will occur later on.

Tomorrow: Sleeping in and hopefully working on my paper that I've been procrastinating on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards