Michigan-Grand Rapids

Goei Center?

Anyone have or been to a wedding there? The pictures look beautiful its exactly what I had been thinking of. Do they have a caterer? If so how is it? I plan on calling to set up a visit. Just wondering about it before I show up im too excited to check it out. =)

Re: Goei Center?

• The pictures look amazing!  Never been before, but I like it :)
  • Kinda in a ghetto area. Lots of windows so if you don't mind looking out the window and seeing kids jumping on a trampoline and trashy backyards it is fine. The building is quite run down on the outside, but inside is gorgeous. Not where I would want my reception for the price you pay to have it there. Plus you have to use their florist Eastern Floral.

February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married next fall and our reception is at the Goei Center. Absolutely beautiful inside and out. Very unique. We have not decided on a caterer, but there are lots of options they provide.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_goei-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:a47a5aff-b579-46a2-a989-873245c37b58Post:834e8e6b-8169-4ca2-83c3-1b4ece393107">Goei Center?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone have or been to a wedding there? The pictures look beautiful its exactly what I had been thinking of. Do they have a caterer? If so how is it? I plan on calling to set up a visit. Just wondering about it before I show up im too excited to check it out. =)
    Posted by shytown1552[/QUOTE]
  • We are getting married here next year and are SO excited for this venue, especially because it is unique!  Not to mention - Kylie, the wedding coordinator is AWESOME!  You can pick your own caterer from a list they provide to you.  We are going with Martha's Vineyard.  Good Luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_goei-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:a47a5aff-b579-46a2-a989-873245c37b58Post:834e8e6b-8169-4ca2-83c3-1b4ece393107">Goei Center?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone have or been to a wedding there? The pictures look beautiful its exactly what I had been thinking of. Do they have a caterer? If so how is it? I plan on calling to set up a visit. Just wondering about it before I show up im too excited to check it out. =)
    Posted by shytown1552[/QUOTE]
  • Lindseybell87....what made you choose Martha's? We are between them, Yo Chef's and Western Michigan. Can't decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards