Connecticut

Very exciting CHECK!!!

Booked out honeymoon to Cozumel!!! Really wasn't sure if we would be able to afford to take a honeymoon right away but due to my awesome family they gave us that as a wedding present. Can't wait! Where is everyones honeymoon going to be?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Very exciting CHECK!!!

• Congrats!!! We also just booked ours to Secrets Resort in Maroma Beach.  I feel like a little kid bc of how giddy I am still :-)
  • Congrats!  That's awesome!

We're going on a cruise with stops in the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. I'll finally get to do something on my bucket list- swim with dolphins!  :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Congratulations!! We're in the process of booking right now. :) We plan on going to Vegas before flying to somewhere tropical, possibly the Riviera Maya.
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • lfreeman24lfreeman24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    That is so exciting! Congratulations! 

We're going to Tahiti: Papeete, Moorea, and Bora Bora! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats (: That's so awesome. You're going to have a blast.

We're going to St. Lucia. Can't wait!

"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Congrats! We're going to the Valentin Imperial in the Riviera Maya. 
  • Congrats!  We just booked our HM to P*nta Cana in the Dominican Republic...I can't wait!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats, Honeymoons are my favorite check! We're doing a transatlantic cruise from San Juan to Barcelona, Spain with tons of awesome stops!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_very-exciting-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:81ce31df-8f8c-4ef8-97f2-3946c5da0cd8Post:cb4369f3-eb6f-4d32-a9f5-59aa25e471a9">Re: Very exciting CHECK!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is so exciting! Congratulations!  We're going to <strong>Tahiti: Papeete, Moorea, and Bora Bora</strong>! 
    Posted by lfreeman24[/QUOTE]

So jealous!!! We're going to Hawaii, which has been a dream vacation spot of mine for so many years.  Stopping in Honolulu (2 days), Kauai (3), and Maui (4).
    Anniversary
  • Congrats!! Cozumel is beautiful!!!
  • Congrats!  I really enjoyed Cozumel.

We won't get to book our honeymoon until either a few weeks before the wedding or possibly not until after.  Either way, we plan to go to Oregon & Washington to do wine tasting & beer tasting & hiking & camping, all the while staying in cute little B&Bs.  We're pretty excited!

Anniversary

• We just booked ours the other day, we are going to St. Lucia! So excited
  • Such an exciting check!!! We just booked a cruise to the Caribbean and are staying a few nights in Orlando! I can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_very-exciting-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:81ce31df-8f8c-4ef8-97f2-3946c5da0cd8Post:43034546-1c65-42e6-84fb-1f90704ed7d7">Re: Very exciting CHECK!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  That's awesome! We're going on a cruise with stops in the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. I'll finally get to do something on my bucket list- swim with dolphins!  :)
    Posted by Mona8[/QUOTE]

Congrats on an awesome check!

Like @mona I am going on a cruise with stops in the Bahamas, St Thomas, and St Martin. :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_very-exciting-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:81ce31df-8f8c-4ef8-97f2-3946c5da0cd8Post:c093d94c-fc32-4814-b81a-cd188133e38f">Re: Very exciting CHECK!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very exciting CHECK!!! : So jealous!!! We're going to Hawaii, which has been a dream vacation spot of mine for so many years.  Stopping in Honolulu (2 days), Kauai (3), and Maui (4).
    Posted by cmac3504[/QUOTE]

This.  Except we are going to San Diego for 2 days, Oahu for 2 days and Maui for 5 days.  I've always wanted to go so I'm soooo excited!

I've never been to Cozumel.  Our ship was supposed to go there when I took a cruise my senior year of college with my girls for spring break but we had to go to Costa Maya instead due to hurricane damage in Cozumel.  I'd really love to go one day though!
  • That's awesome!!  I loved reading about everyone's plans.  I can't add on yet about location but just wanted to say it sounds like everyone will have an awesome HM!
  • Exciting!!
    FI and I just booked a 7 day carribbean cruise to Bahamas!  Soooo looking forward to it after all the planning!  (SN: deep down inside I had more fun booking the honeymoon)

OMG I feel soo bad about the cruise that went aground :(.   But I am not discouraged about taking a cruise. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards