• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

Help- Parents Gifts

Any unique and sentimental ideas?? I am especially looking for something for our moms and my dad!!! Only have two weeks to figure this one out!!!

Re: Help- Parents Gifts

• mg321mg321 member
    10 Comments
    We're doing engraved picture frames from Pottery Barn. We'll put in formal pics that get taken at the wedding, but for now it's  just the frames. They say, "Thanks to you, we do!" Cute, huh? His idea :)
  • Ballet tickets... to romeo and juliet
    [img]http://lb1m.lilypie.com/dPagm4.png[/img]

TTC since May 2010
    Thyroid nodules- monitoring
    laprascopic appendectomy - march 10
    March 29- DX- Bilateral Hydrosalpinx
    laproscopic salpingectomy ( both tubes removed) June 6
    ivf #1 in august
    ER 8/12. -- ET (2 grade A blasts) 8/17 -- beta 8/25 =131 --beta2 8/29 = 509 -- beta3 8/31 =675 -- beta4 9/2 = 1017. We also have 5 frosties :)
    ***S/PAIFW***
  • We bought our mothers tiffany necklaces that look like two rings meeting.  They were about 175 each
  • I bought my mother a gold bangle that looks like one of her wedding band...I bought my dad cufflinks that are in the shape of the greek letter Pi b/c he is an engineer and taught me all about Pi when I was a kid. 

so...if you go off of that, you can find your dad cufflinks that appeal to a specific interest
  • http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=22992139&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287465-r+501288191-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t

That is the necklace we bought our mothers -- for some reason the price is in canadian dollars but we both thought it looked like wedding rings
  • We made our parents a picture book on our computer through iPhoto.  They are very professional looking and you can write messages throughout them.
    Making a calendar with pictures of the year leading up to your wedding is another good one.

For my parents, who are hosting the wedding and the rehearsal dinner in Puerto Rico, we got them some island themed serving dishes which are adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards