Christian Weddings

*mrandmrsbrist*

so....since we have the same colors...i am curious....

what color dresses are your BMs wearing?
what are your center peices?

(: 

i was sooo nervous about having the colors: red, black, and white. i didnt pick them....my FI did. so i like to hear that other ppl (in august) have my colors. (:

Re: *mrandmrsbrist*

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only have one BM/MOH. She's my little sister. Her dress is in my bio under "Wedding Party & Attire" (link in sig) and it's red with some black on top. Her shoes will be red, I believe.

Centerpieces...ahhh. I haven't decided on those yet. I'm thinking of low black vases with red roses and some kind of white flower (maybe calla lillies?) in them. I'm supposed to be talking to my planner + florist the Wednesday after this one. I should look around online and get ideas.

What time is your ceremony? My mom keeps trying to tell me those colors = evening wedding, but I don't want an evening wedding! Haha.

What about you? What are your bridesmaids wearing and what do your centerpieces look like?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    i wanted an early wedding (like 11am..haha...i am THAT excited to become one with my FI)...but like you said...because of the colors we moved it to later. Plus we wanted to have a full dinner. So we are having the ceremony at 4pm...which is good i think.

All my girls ( my MOH is my 16 yr old neice, my other MOH is my older sister, and my FSIL is my BM who is 19) will be wearing black satin dresses from DB (all different styles..because of body shape and age.....i am letting them pick), with black shoes. 

My centerpeices are going to be loose red rose petals with lots of little tealight candles. i am excited for it. its going to look very very romantic...which is what i wanted! my wedding planner gave me the idea. She is going to set everything up..and i think it will be very pretty. (: 
    edited December 2011
    We're going for the romantic feel too! This is so funny...

I love the centerpiece idea. The other thing I was thinking about was floating candles with submerged roses.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that would be really really pretty! (:

yes my wedding planner said that red, black, and white is like perfect for romantic-feeling weddings! 

my planner said we will have lots and lots of candles and petals. (: very soft and elegant. (: so i am excited. 

what time are you going to have your ceremony?
    edited December 2011
    We're having the ceremony at 5 PM. It is in the same place as the reception, so there will be minimal transition from ceremony to reception so dinner will be served arond 6 PM.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ya we are having our ceremony and reception at the same place too!! haha. (: i love it!!!! 
    edited December 2011
    You should just move to Washington and be my twin sister, okay?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    haha okay. my friend lives in Washington. she lives in Vancouver....i've only been there once when we went to Portland to go to Jason Mraz concert. 
    edited December 2011
    Vancouver is 6 hours from my hometown and then it's another 2 and a half to where I'm going to school. Heh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards