California-Inland Empire

Wedding bands are being made!

We went to the same jeweler FI got my center stone from in the jewelry district in LA =) Saved tons of money. The sad thing was that I had to leave my e-ring there so he could match the band exactly =( I miss it. He said we should be getting them sometime after the first of the year. Hopefully they turn out awesome. It is a little nerve racking! 

Re: Wedding bands are being made!

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! FI and I looked at wedding bands earlier this month. My E-ring and the band I like looked so good together I don't wanna wait till I can wear them together! haha
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • SummeraffairSummeraffair member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how exiting! i bet they will turn out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    :) Yay!!!!!  Im excited for you! What did he go with?! I really would like to get my Fi silver/ white gold but he's stuck on gold :) but whatever makes him happy right?!
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_wedding-bands-being-made?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:655f1b6a-2475-464f-bae5-fc5ca8589240Post:858733b9-4790-4476-80cb-83f74e85ccac">Re: Wedding bands are being made!</a>:
    [QUOTE]:) Yay!!!!!  Im excited for you! What did he go with?! I really would like to get my Fi silver/ white gold but he's stuck on gold :) but whatever makes him happy right?!
    Posted by futuremrsmueller12[/QUOTE]

He designed his. He went with a brushed white gold with one larger diamond and a smaller diamond right next to it. It is hard to explain. I'll post pictures as soon as we get them.

I really think that yellow gold is making a comeback. I've always thought it was classy. And yes, if he wants yellow gold...he gets yellow gold =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards