Snarky Brides

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:bbdb6d3a-4e61-4010-84c5-11d455fd1390">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]KW, that is awesome! And Denise, tons of sticky dust for you. I remember last year. This year will be different! I can feel it!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, I hope so. I feel different. </div>
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:79071c61-c596-4691-96d6-34b1251f4001">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's what has me worried, too. No drinking, no bathrooms, and tons of people. 
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

No drinking? Fuuck that then. Its New Year's. I want to be drinking.

I like the new picture of Sparky, Sarah. He is so cute. Hunter had that same car seat toy and he loved it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:c81b73e0-cfdf-4f2d-a127-4fdaba242a6c">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]KW- I've been wanting one of those for C! That's awesome!
    Posted by graceb15[/QUOTE]

I was giving him a hard time that I've been asking for a horse for 28 freaking years, and K gets one after 5 months. How is that fair?

Oh! And we took off the shower doors in Scott's bathroom so K can take a real bath and splash now. I was amazed at how easy it was to remove the doors/metal frame.
  • Oh, and H almost had to save 3 employees from going to jail, and would have himself if he hadn't been on break when a cop came in to the store to ask about something happening at another store and started talking about "the half-breed children ruining the country"'. Every worker there had a bi-racial child and were beyond pissed.
  • I'm going to move big love down on my netflix and pretend I didnt read that. GAWD.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:e08a573e-ac30-4b6d-a9b3-95cd526750cc">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and H almost had to save 3 employees from going to jail, and would have himself if he hadn't been on break when a cop came in to the store to ask about something happening at another store and started talking about "the half-breed children ruining the country"'. Every worker there had a bi-racial child and were beyond pissed.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Wow. Ignorant asshole.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:e08a573e-ac30-4b6d-a9b3-95cd526750cc">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and H almost had to save 3 employees from going to jail, and would have himself if he hadn't been on break when a cop came in to the store to ask about something happening at another store and started talking about "the half-breed children ruining the country"'. Every worker there had a bi-racial child and were beyond pissed.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

WTF. I fear for my future kid. Although if K is any indication my kids are going to be damn cute.
  • SORRY KIM!!!
  • Kayla- the twins on teen mom 2 have those same toys too. I try to ignore it everytime I see it. He loves them though. They have been a lifesaver on our commute more times than I can count. 

KW- I think I would have gone to jail. Or reported that cop for unprofessional conduct. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It's okay! I pretty much figured that out anyway. From your tweets :]
  • Yeah, I supposed Im not really good for that. I tweet everything that happens on tv.
  • OMG, KW.  Someone needs to be making some phone calls.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I actually kind of like spoilers. I'm not really big on surprises unless it's something important like the end of Inception or something.
  • H's boss was there and she is reporting it. You do not mess with a 8 month pregnant lady who is part of a bi-racial couple.
  • Adam gets really mad when I will be reading spoilers WHILE we are watching a show (i do this a lot with haven). He thinks it ruins the show, but I like to know whats going on for some shows. Sometimes I like the surprise, sometimes I want to knwo in advance.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:a475201b-4308-448d-a41c-3e8e38d45e2b">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Adam gets really mad when I will be reading spoilers WHILE we are watching a show (i do this a lot with haven). He thinks it ruins the show, but I like to know whats going on for some shows. Sometimes I like the surprise, sometimes I want to knwo in advance.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I totally do this. The only show I won't do it for is TWD and thats the only show Scott does it for. And then I'm like SHUT UP SHUT UP!
  • I dont know if I could read spoilers for TWD, i get so antsy during the show as it is I cant also read it before it happens and then watch it. The end scene of the mid season ender wouldnt have been so amazing if I knew what was coming. The shock of not knowing the girl was going to come out of the barn until the moment before it happened was such perfection.
  • Evening. I'm just now eating dinner and relaxing. It's been a long day, but productive. H is sleeping so I'm watcing Percy Jackson. I hate that I love this movie.
    The end of BE bums me out. Jimmy was the only good-looking guy on the show. Now where's my eye candy? At least Justified starts soon.

Denise, good luck and congrats!
  • Sesh- I hate that I love that movie too. Its so good, but man they changed things. I just have to think of it as something completely different than the book and then I'm okay. I know we have had this talk already but I do love knowing someone loves PJ as much as I do.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:3ac626ce-e07d-4600-9e1c-aa22260e9590">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sesh- I hate that I love that movie too. Its so good, but man they changed things. I just have to think of it as something completely different than the book and then I'm okay. I know we have had this talk already but I do love knowing someone loves PJ as much as I do.
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

I love the guy who plays Hades, and the whole scene with him and Persephone is great. And I like who they chose for Percy, Grover, and Annabeth. So that makes up for the fact that they totally murdered the book. Plus, I just love the Greek gods and magic and all that fun stuff.

Did you read the latest book yet with Percy and the new Roman demigods?
  • lol sesh, theres still van alden ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:0233b8b5-5526-4eb3-acba-2590ae1c31d1">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?! : I love the guy who plays Hades, and the whole scene with him and Persephone is great. And I like who they chose for Percy, Grover, and Annabeth. So that makes up for the fact that they totally murdered the book. Plus, I just love the Greek gods and magic and all that fun stuff. Did you read the latest book yet with Percy and the new Roman demigods?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with all of the above, haha. I especially love me some Logan Lerman. :) I also love Greek mythology, it has always interested me.

No, I haven't! I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to read anything. I read The Lost Hero like the day it came out and have been waiting for TSON ever since. I kick myself every time I think about it that I haven't made the time. I need to just go buy it already.
  • Hola ladies
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:602e91a5-279e-4e9c-88d3-e141bdfd2ded">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Blue. How was your day?  Did you have an appointment today?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

My day was good.  Im really tired but got some good news so im content.

Today was my nieces 1st birthday so we had cake at my moms for her.  Her real party is sunday.  I cant believe she is 1 already.

Edit: spelling
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Go read it now, kayla. Then repot back to me.

I feel creepy saying LL is hot but, well, he is. I'm excited for the Sea of Monsters to come out.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:a3478516-bf9a-4741-a3ed-ecc62c7a3cc6">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad you had a good day.  Was it a big party?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

just the family tonight, sunday will be bigger.  My sister and her H own a pizza place and its closed on sundays.  they are going to do a make your own pizza party there.  Less work for her to have to do as far as clean up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:bae515d8-da58-4d16-8366-c03bf7dc386d">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go read it now, kayla. Then repot back to me. I feel creepy saying LL is hot but, well, he is. I'm excited for the Sea of Monsters to come out.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

He really is. Did they confirm that they are continuing the movies? Last I looked it wasn't a for sure thing. Hopefully they will try and follow the books better, though they didn't set themselves up very well. Either way that excites me though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:c7e012c0-dade-4109-bf99-ff2d4cf81578">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?! : just the family tonight, sunday will be bigger.  My sister and her H own a pizza place and its closed on sundays.  they are going to do a make your own pizza party there.  Less work for her to have to do as far as clean up.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a lot of fun. How was she with the cake today? I love when kids get all messy with it.
  • Kayla she was cute, but her sister (2.5) was stealing it from her, lol.  They are really cute together.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:428ddd59-a64c-4f4b-98cc-7118e4c5a692">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kayla she was cute, but her sister (2.5) was stealing it from her, lol.  They are really cute together.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards