New Jersey

Hi Ladies! Intro...

Hi ladies, I just wanted to introduce myself :) my name is Christina, and I just got engaged over the weekend. This is my second marriage, his first. I have 2 children from a previous relationship, he has one, and we just had our first child together in December.

With 4 children, we're obviously on a budget with this wedding. Lol. So i'm planning on quite a few DIY projects :) We're very lucky to have lots of friends in the wedding industry, since we've both been in the hospitality industry (he's a dj and event planner, and I've worked quite a bit in catering) so we already have been offered photography, viedography, and dj services from some of our very close friends. We're so grateful, because it leaves more of our budget for location and food (which is so important to us).

Anyhow, I just wanted to give a quick intro, as I'm sure I'll be on this board quite a bit! I've been on the knot for a long time (since my first wedding in 2003) and after that the bump, and I'm very happy to back on the knot.

Oh, and I already saw a few items I'm interested in on the classified thread, so I'll be contacting some of you!

Re: Hi Ladies! Intro...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards