South Carolina

Need a restaurant for small dinner in Myrtle Beach

I am from PA and am getting married in Myrtle Beach on June 16.  There will be about 15 people there and we would like to take everyone to a nice restaurant afterward.  I was looking for one that maybe had a small "party room".  I am getting married at 11:00, so it will need to be for lunch, which presents another problem.  I found a few places but they do not open until at least 4. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need a restaurant for small dinner in Myrtle Beach

• edited December 2011
    Which area of Myrtle Beach will you be in? It's going to be very packed in Myrtle Beach during June just because it's high season. When I know what area you'll be in, it may be a little easier for me to make a suggestion.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Meganr22Meganr22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying in Myrtle Beach, the Wedding is in North Myrtle Beach at the Together Forever Chapel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Megan,  I would like to suggest Chestnut Hill. ( contact there would be Greg) they have amazing food and it is very warm and elegant. It is located on a marsh with lots of turles and alligators.  Also I would like to recommend the Sea Captains House.  It is located right on the ocean front and also has great food and surroundings.  I think you will be happy with either one of these.

I am a wedding planner in Myrtle Beach and would be happy to help with anything else that you may need
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Chestnut Hill!  They have amazing food and are very accomodating!  They have been around for a long time and are great to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards