Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Rehearsal Dinner Locations DE/PA Line

Hello Girls,

Looking for ideas for Rehearsal dinner locations along the Delaware/Pennsylvania line. Approx. 30-35 people. Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations DE/PA Line

• edited December 2011
    McKenzie Brewhouse is nice.  It's in PA right by the Glen Eagle Square Shopping Center. 

A little further into PA is PF Changs if people like Chinese food, or American BIstro right by Painter's Crossing on Rt 1

There's also Stanley's Tavern in North Wilmington.  I mean... it's a pub, but there food is GOOD.  They cater my company Chritsmas party every year, and it's really good.  They also have a room upstairs that can be rented out that would be perfect for your size.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on which de/pa line. The Wedge is on 896 Just over the state line in pa. I went to a rehearsal dinner there and the food was great. they had about 40 people there. Highly recommended.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Mendenhall Inn has great food.
  • edited December 2011
    I will second McKenzie's if that is the type of food you are looking for. They have a nice private room. Right up 202 is Pescatore's which is Italian food. They also have a side room.

Also, I think maybe RA is thinking of American Bar & Grill that was next to PF Chang's. It is closed but was the perfect rehersal dinner spot.

Not sure if this is in your radius, Casa Prego. It is in Aston and is a BYOB which would save you.

Without knowing which PA/DE line you are looking for I would also suggest Buckley's which is on 52 in Delaware right over the line from PA.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal at Pescatore's on Wilmington Pike in Glen Mills. Highly recommended!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, that place closed??  Darn.

I forgot about Pescatores!  That's another great one in PA. And Buckley's!  I'm pretty sure Miss Briar Rose had her rehearsal dinner there.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our rehearsal dinner at Pescatores as well! So far so good, and their food is great. The restaurant is beautiful very unique. I like that it's an indie as opposed to a chain (not that there's anything wrong with a chain just kind of a cool thing with them) GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Buckley's Tavern on 52, and loved it.  Great atmosphere, private room, great food (OMG, the food was delish; they even have kid meals), and we were allowed to bring in our own dessert.  We did an open bar tab- basically, it was open bar to the guests, but open tab for my ILs, and it worked out much cheaper that way.  Parking was the only problem, because it's so tiny, so be prepared for that and to tell some coming that they will have to park on the street.  Highly recommend!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards