Illinois-Chicago

Transportation for wedding party from Zion to Schaumburg.

My wedding is in Zion and my reception is in the Schaumburg area (over an hour drive). Any suggestions or limo or transportations services that drive that far? Do you find one located in Zion, or will they come from anywhere.

Has anyone else had a wedding and reception such a long distance from each other?

I would love for the wedding party and I to go in a limo (at least the ladies), but if it's too expensive because of the distance, what other type of transportation can I take that can fit me in my dress? I can't change out of the dress for the trip, because the reception site is a regular restaurant with no large bathroom to change in. Thanks Knotties!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Transportation for wedding party from Zion to Schaumburg.

• Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with M&M limos. The service and price were fantastic. I don't have the phone number, but google them. They have pricing on their website. We booked with them based on the recommendations of other knotties. Everything turned out very well. The limo was on time, clean and the driver was really nice.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards