Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

E-pics??

Im sure this was posted before but I went back quite a few pages and didnt see it so sorry for asking again, but where are some good places to get E-pics done?  Me and my FI are from NJ an not really sure where to go to get pics done in Pittsburgh, (We lived here for only a few months so far) but we are getting them done this weekend. We know were def. doing Mount Washington, but not sure where else.
TIA :)
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-pics??

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your photog will have ideas, i'm sure. if you're already doing the mtn, then i would just walk the city and stop in random places. we started at the ice rink with our photog and just walked. she would stop us if her eye's caught something. some of our favorite pictures were taken on the sidewalk in front of some random brick building. it must look like we're sitting on a roof for some reason, bc every remarks about the "roof top" pictures. but it's just us, sitting on the dirty sidewalk, in front of a dirty brick building, laughing about how cold we are. but the pictures don't portray any of dirty aspects. it's amazing how great the pics actually look, and it was a totally random spot!
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is going to be my FI SIL and shes from upstate NY and has only been here once to visit us, so she wouldnt know where to take us haha. But like you said im sure if we just start walkin in the city there will be plenty of spots that we'll see. Thanks!
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, woops. but yes, take a walk and the spots will crop up. you can do the PPG fountains, the bridge, the north shore, etc...
  • edited December 2011
    I researched locations by looking at photographer blogs. We had ours taken @ Mellon Park, in Shadyside. There's some pics in my bio. Frick Park is a great location and I loved the pics I've seen taken @ the Strip District.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas girls!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not close to Mt. Washington, but Schenley Park could be really pretty.  I know that taking pictures inside Phipps Conservatory costs money, but if you take pictures in Schenley Park and around Flagstaff Hill, you might be able to get Phipps in the background!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards