October 2012 Weddings

Over it

At this point, anything else I want/think I need is just little stuff and not really necessary.  Everything else I have to do this week, is just final checks/walk throughs and seeing it all come together. 

Anyone else feeling this way?

Re: Over it

• Totally! I have one week left, and I feel like I should be crazy busy, but most of it is just rehearsal dinner and then day of stuff!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm with you. Just some small stuff left to do,. We're ready to roll! Can't wait for Saturday to get here.  
    Just my two cents! Penny L G M
  • Yep, plan is to be done by next weekend and just chill to the finish line
  • My state of mind is this....At this point, what is..is. I am not going to worry about the "trivial things"I thought I just had to have three months ago, the trivial things being, those few extra potted Mums for the steps at home, the extra globe lights for the after party, etc. I just want to marry my friend and start our life...and maybe buy something for myself/others and not feel like I should be buying for the wedding. ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 4 weeks out and yes, I'm done... I don't even care anymore.  I have a handful of relatives to track down for the guest list and honestly, if they don't show, fine, they don't show.  They had 5 weeks to send back the RSVP.  I AM DONE.

Plus favors, I don't feel like gathering supplies for those- we are doing a big bowl of candy for Halloween though.  I'm just plain done, lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards