Massachusetts-Boston

Move it Music (for DJ and Lighting?) Any good?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any input on Move it Music for DJ and (if budget permits) lighting?

Thanks very much!

Re: Move it Music (for DJ and Lighting?) Any good?

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Jimmie Espo as my DJ (venue provides lighting) Jimmie has been awesome to work with so far and I trust him to keep folks moving all night. My weddinng is next week so I'll let you know how it goes but so far so good!!
    "I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using him! Not getting married until April, but he was the most reasonably priced after all the ones we looked at. So far I love him, but can't wait to see the review after Venrena's wedding!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them also.  Chuck is going to be DJing.  My wedding is on 12/3/2011.  We met with him last week and my fiance was like Krissy you did good!  He is very personable and professional. I saw him at a bridal show and he was great!  They take the time with you and if you have any questions he says to call.  I would definetly recommend them! 

They are also doing my lighting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have him Jimmy Esp booked for 4/14/12 too! So excited, he will be the M.C. @Spinelli's Bridal Show on Jan. 18th? if you want to go check him out. His customer service has been amazing! He frequents his FB page if you want to friend him. We're excited & counting on him to keep the party going!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards