Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Sweetheart tables

Are you going to have one? And if so how are you going to decorate it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sweetheart tables

• Options
    We're having one, and I guess I haven't given much thought to it. The centerpiece flowers are the same as my bouqet, so we'll probably just have that and some votives.

I do think those bride and groom chair signs are cute, but since the back of our chairs are at the wall and we'd be facing everyone it just kinda seems a little pointless.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    That's about what I'm thinking of doing. And ditto the signs. No one would see ours either. It'd be cute but pointless.
  • Options
    My DD had temporarily misplaced her cake topper.  So....we went and got a new one, different from the first.  Then she found the original.  So she used the first one for the cake, and the second one, with some silk petals around it to decorate their sweetheart table.

It was small enough to not overwhelm the table, but added a cute touch.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Were having one were  doing something like the 3rd one down:
    http://designsbyhemingway.com/blog/?p=447
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having one, and will probably also use our bouquets to decorate it.  I haven't given it much though.  Votives sound like a good idea too.  I feel like we'll mostly be walking around visiting other tables, so I'm not super concerned about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are just using my bouquet in a vase to decorate it. We will have our toasting flutes on the table as well
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We will have smaller version of our centerpiece on our sweetheart table.  We haven't decided if we want toasting flutes or not.
  • Options
    Yeah I haven't given it a lot of thought either but ill probably just stick with the centerpiece and be done with it. We're aren't having toasting flutes so I dont guess much else matters.
  • Options
    We are doing one....the centerpiece will be my bouquet in a glass vase.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards