Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Oxo Pop Tops

I saw another knottie post how she loved hers, sat them on the counter..I finally looked at them on BBB. So who ever owns them, did you go for a 5pc, 10pc, or mix and match? What do you store in yours? Just wondering the best way to register for them in sets or separate! Hope everyone is having fun with their registries!
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Oxo Pop Tops

• Options
    I have a similar style storage container to the Oxo (different brand).  For my kitchen, it made sense for me to buy the individual sizes that I need and want, rather than a set of the various sizes.  I personally have very little use for the smaller containers, so I bought a few of the medium size (for flour, sugar, coffee), 1 large one for rice, and the pasta one.  Oh, and a cereal dispenser for my Sams Club box of cheerios.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    i actually bought some of these today! :)

i bought the sizes that i would need.

i use them for sugar, flour, brown sugar, bread crumbs, etc. they are AWESOME!
  • Options
    JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I bought the 5 pieces- I use it for: 

Flax seeds (used in my smoothies)
    Raw ALmonds (buy in bulk at costco- for snacking)
    Sugar (used in my FI's coffee)
    Quinoa
    and I can't remember the last one :) 

Oh- wheat flour- I buy a lot of stuff from the bulk bins at WHole Foods- they are in bags, so I need something to store them in- I will probably by a couple more of the big ones.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards