November 2012 Weddings

NWR chat

Now that all the fall TV shows have started or are about to start, what are your favorites?

I never miss an episode of SOA, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Homeland, or The Walking Dead.  I also LOVED American Horror Story last season and I'm looking forward to seeing how this new season plays out.

Some other shows I watch but don't go crazy if I miss are HIMYM, Survivor, Modern Family, The Office, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire.  The Office hasn't been the same since Steve Carrell left and I don't really love Boardwalk Empire without Michael Pitt.  Dexter used to be one of my favorite shows, but it's getting to be too predictable.
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR chat

• dexter, grey's anatomy, parks and rec, modern family are my must watches. i always watch homeland since it's on right after dexter but i am still on the fence about it. 30 rock is starting tonight and im excited for that as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well last season some of the shows I like were cancelled, like Rob! New shows I like are Revelation, The Mindy Project, The Mob Doctor and Guys wth Kids. Other shows I watch are Up All Night, Mad Men (still trying to catch up) and Girls (season 1 ended over the summer). I do want to watch that Vegas show, but I'll have to catch it on demand. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Law and Order:SVU, Survivor and Criminal Minds are my favorites :) I don't have a lot of time during the week, but I love getting up and watching them on Sunday mornings in bed, gotta love DVR!!! I really liked this show that premiered last season with Sarah Michelle Gellar called Ringer, but it was cancelled so now I'm left hanging after last season's finale!!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We don't have cable, so we either stream online or watch past seasons via Netflix. I do love Grey's though. It's the only one I keep current on. We like Big Bang Theory too. I just recently got started watching Vampire Diaries after spending a week with my mom and sisters. 
    A and B
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I both watch HIMYM (though we're both starting to find it a little boring), 2 Broke Girls (one of our new favorites), New Girl, and Big Bang Theory.

Thanks to Netflix, I got hooked on Drop Dead Diva and Pretty Little Liars.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Greys anatomy is my life blood lol My MOH got me into it years ago. FI doesnt love it but he recognizes it as my me time :) HIMYM and the office are dont misses but I still love the older episodes (Jim and Pams courtship if you will)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards