Connecticut
Options

Local Invite Vendors?

Hey all!  New here, but I can't wait to start planning!  I'm hoping I can get some good direction here, I feel like everything could get overwhelming!

My question's about save the dates and invitations.  I really don't want to use vistaprint or 123print.  I was thinking about using the printer/designer that does the work for my office, but I've also been looking at designers that specialize in weddings.

Does anyone know anything about designerjen.org?  I've e-mailed her and she responded really quickly, and I like the samples on her website a lot!  Anyone know anything about her, or have worked with her?

Re: Local Invite Vendors?

• Options
    gem6240gem6240 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shana at Sassy-notes.com is AMAZING! We used her and our invites came out great... she also gives everyone a discount which is also nice
  • Options
    tarai17tarai17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Niki at Personalized Print is awesome! She has such an array of ideas and invites - I loved everything! She is also very easy to work with and flexible!
  • Options
    Mandafly84Mandafly84 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen did the invitations for my sister's wedding and they came out amazing.  She wanted these fancy pocketfold invites with bling, and wanted one of those wedding maps and she had 3 separate enclosures, but she didn't want to pay like $14/invite, and Jen totally delivered for her; she's awesome.  I'm hiring her for my stuff too.

Definitely use her, you won't be sorry!

Happy planning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Melissa603Melissa603 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got our save the dates magnets from www.weddingpaperdivas.com and they came out fantastic! They look great and came in about a week.
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this, I'm looking around at someone for wedding invites also!
  • Options
    cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_local-invite-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:e8c555eb-b924-4c79-af74-2bb3158067cdPost:033b6d18-ee20-4c38-b04a-7593b5c9df24">Re: Local Invite Vendors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Niki at Personalized Print is awesome! She has such an array of ideas and invites - I loved everything! She is also very easy to work with and flexible!
    Posted by tarai17[/QUOTE]

<div>I second this! We used Niki and loved her!! She has so many different options to chose from so if you want to go for a look that looks like they all were printed from a company she can do that or if you want it to look a little bit more handmade, she can do that as well.  We took the second route and they came out fabulous! They still look professional but still personalized to fit you.  I would definitely reccommend her! I have gotten so many compliments on her work :)</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards