Snarky Brides

HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:7ca5525a-80f9-4ea1-8396-a4c084ab2a68">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue- is he working right now?
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Yup.  He usually calls me or texts me right at midnight.  It must be slammed in there right now.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • My H is currently sleeping. He has to be at work in just over an hour.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:309f37b4-f5f6-4b61-950b-62b9d8761fc9">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : Yup.  He usually calls me or texts me right at midnight.  It must be slammed in there right now.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Im sure it is! I can only imagine working a club at midnight on new years.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Awwwww man, I just realized Richard Clarks NYE is going to end at 11 for us since we dont do daylights savings time. And the local news is cutting it off right now. they better not cut off gaga.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:abc50113-7d34-48c1-914d-1148dcba8580">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : Im sure it is! I can only imagine working a club at midnight on new years.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

His club holds 2000 people, so im sure they are at or over capacity, lol.

They were doing some kind of a costume thing tonight.

Actually, this is him calling right now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • At midnight I think I'm going to switch channels and watch them blow up the Space Needle. I want to go to the New Years Eve party there one time and watch the fireworks from inside the Needle.
  • And he said that true to form, there was a massive fight right at midnight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy (almost) New Year!  We just got back from seeing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at an ipic theater.  We wanted to do something low-key and different, and I think it was successful.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Happy New Year!!

signed - crochety old lady who was asleep but was woken up by fireworks and is going to be really cranky in about 3 hours
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:d9428d02-036d-49f1-9d88-b2857425d8d9">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy (almost) New Year!  We just got back from seeing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at an ipic theater.  We wanted to do something low-key and different, and I think it was successful.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

Was it any good?  I want to see it but I dont like the looks of who they chose for Lizbeth.  Its probably because it was supposed to be Natalie Portman, but she went and got knocked up, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just reminded my H about Celebrity DeathMatch (one of the Community episodes starts in claymation). Now we are looking for it on YouTube. 

I am now officially KUI, if you couldn't tell. Sorry, I tend to get random when I drink.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:bad59c18-1360-404b-a504-bafe53a8f476">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry KW!
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

I won't do it, but I'm so tempted to drive around when she wakes up at 3am blaring my horn and yelling "happy new year" lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:cef0e587-4935-4a4c-a889-98436070a8ae">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : I won't do it, but I'm so tempted to drive around when she wakes up at 3am blaring my horn and yelling "happy new year" lol.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

You need to do this
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • E is about to pass out on the living room floor. I'm waiting for H to wake up so I can put him in his crib to fall asleep and then we all will be happy. As long as the neighbors don't decide to light off any fireworks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:8b66adfe-4fa0-4c6b-97e0-327d8710ae59">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : Was it any good?  I want to see it but I dont like the looks of who they chose for Lizbeth.  Its probably because it was<strong> supposed to be Natalie Portman</strong>, but she went and got knocked up, lol.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>I just found that out after I watched it!</div><div>
    </div><div>I thought it was good.  Rooney Mara was pretty convincing as Lizbeth.  It was much closer to what I had pictured when I read the novel than the original Swedish version.  I don't think the lady next to me knew anything about the storyline, and I think she was pretty disturbed.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ok, I'm going to stop posting before I say something really stupid. Happy New Year everyone! 
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:dad10c02-43a6-4e47-8754-5ff502bf2df8">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : I just found that out after I watched it! I thought it was good.  Rooney Mara was pretty convincing as Lizbeth.  It was much closer to what I had pictured when I read the novel than the original Swedish version.  I don't think the lady next to me knew anything about the storyline, and<strong><u> I think she was pretty disturbed</u></strong>.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

I could see that, lol.

I think its the 90's spiky short bangs that I dont like.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • And of course now that E is asleep on the floor the neighbors are setting off fireworks.
  • Okay, apparently our local channel is restarting the entire rocking new years show at 11 so we wont see the ball drop until 1. It was supposed to end at 11 but they cut it off at 10. So thats annoying.
  • Yeah, the bangs were weird, but I didn't really notice after awhile.  A testament to Daniel Craig, possibly.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That sucks Kim
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There are some really awkward pictures of Rooney Mara with those bangs half grown out at premiers and stuff. It's not cute.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:bfcd45c5-ad12-4343-99a0-0134e38f6b16">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are some really awkward pictures of Rooney Mara with those bangs half grown out at premiers and stuff. It's not cute.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Well, she committed, that's for sure.  She got all the piercings too.  I think only the tattoos were fake.

</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yeah I heard she got all of the piercings during one session. Granted I dont know how many that is, but I dont know if I could do that without getting nauseated.
  • 4 piercings in each ear, her nose, lip and eyebrow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:3f776f17-f51a-4af3-b2bf-2cfa86775622">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]What else besides her nip did she get pierced?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>Eyebrow, lip, and nose.  I wonder if some of the other actresses were hesitant about that.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I dont think I could permanently alter the shape of my nipple for a movie role. I like my boobs too much.
  • I just rewatched her interview on Live with Kelly and the nose piercing wasn't real.
  • Really? Someone on pinterest lied to me. Were the rest real?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards