Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

RSVP Rentals - Delivery

I believe I read that some other MB Brides are renting from RSVP Rentals. I also read somthing about delivering to a dock?? Also how does the pickup work?

All of these last minute things are popping up in my head! I was planning on getting my coolers from them for the Vista Suite and might just go ahead and add on stemware and linens.

Just wondering how the dock delivery would work. It would be so much easier if they just brought the items to the suite.

TIA!
Molly

Re: RSVP Rentals - Delivery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rsvp-rentals-delivery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c7c707fd-6cfc-405d-926c-19db6e2b949dPost:bae9b0ce-9636-476a-a5d2-0c535df8a126">RSVP Rentals - Delivery</a>:
    [QUOTE]I believe I read that some other MB Brides are renting from RSVP Rentals. I also read somthing about delivering to a dock?? Also how does the pickup work? All of these last minute things are popping up in my head! I was planning on getting my coolers from them for the Vista Suite and might just go ahead and add on stemware and linens. Just wondering how the dock delivery would work. It would be so much easier if they just brought the items to the suite. TIA! Molly
    Posted by mollytn75[/QUOTE]
    When I was info gathering, this is what they told me ( they deliver to the dock). They also said that I should get a contact at the hotel who can help day of. I may go back and ask if they've delivered to a suite previously. Another option may be to pick up the goods from their showroom, and forgo deliviery alltogether ( if that's an option)

Very interested to hear from past in suite brides who rented. Thanks!!
    Rachel
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am not any help, but i will be lucky enought to have my parents there in Vegas with their truck, so they will be purchasing the alcohol ahead of time and bringing it from Arizona to Vegas and then the RSVP rentals, they will be picking them up from their show room and dropping them off.

In a recent post  someone posted an email that RSVP sent them:

"We deliver to hotels on a daily basis.  We always deliver through the dock when it is for the hotel itself.  There are some hotels that do not allow us to park at their docks for deliveries and pickups if we are not delivering to them directly.  Our trucks are 24' box trucks and we are never allowed to deliver through the valet area.  So, the dock is the only place.  They may let us park there briefly, however they may not allow us to park there long enough to get the items delivered to your suite.  And there are some hotels that require appointments for their docks...or make us wait to deliver or pickup until after their deliveries are made.  This is where the wait times come in. Therefore, it is always a good idea to clarify this with the hotel prior to making the rental arrangements.  We also like to have the person's name and number that you are dealing with at the hotel, so we have someone to call, should we not be able to reach you."

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So I talked to them yesterday. She said they woudl deliver to the suite but they needed to park at the MB dock. My biggest concern was the 4 hour drop off window there is also a $160 fee to pick up on Sunday.

Since we are not renting a ton of items, we are going to take a cab (larger cab) and go pick up the items ourselves. She said they are 10 minutes from the MB. We will drop the items back off Monday morning.

We are renting a couple coolers, barware, china, linens. There prices are super reasonable and they do not charge you to keep them on sunday because they are closed. I dont love the idea of moving the crates to our other suite on Sunday but for $160 I will deal with it. We only have 35 guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards