Military Brides
Options

Uhh

Is it just me or did TK eat some posts last night???? Where is the mad/vent post? I'm so confused.

And now frustrated because that's lame. 

Re: Uhh

• Options
    Totally lame. I'm pretty much over it at this point. How can it just keep happening? It hasn't been fixed completely in months.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yup. Ate them right up! I am so sick of TK and their lack of IT dept.!!
  • Options
    TK really is amateur hour right now.  There's any number of cheap-ass websites that manage to host perfectly functional forums.  They've really got to pick up their sh*t already.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_uhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:f70c7d8a-2400-4c80-b12d-0415c03ac176Post:19baa8f2-2748-4ddb-8a4b-bb7108c8cafc">Re: Uhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]TK really is amateur hour right now.  There's any number of cheap-ass websites that manage to host perfectly functional forums.  They've really got to pick up their sh*t already.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Cal- Where are the pics from this weekend? :)
  • Options
    Gotta love TK...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_uhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:f70c7d8a-2400-4c80-b12d-0415c03ac176Post:e14a669b-9285-4cc3-8240-3ce7779cdf8a">Re: Uhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Uhh : LMAO!  Cal- Where are the pics from this weekend? :)
    Posted by TeamBaby[/QUOTE]

On my camera, which is still somewhere in my suitcase.  Honestly, FI hates taking pictures, so we only have about a half dozen, and probably only 1-2 of those are post-worthy.  I'll post 'em anyway!  Haha

Anniversary

• Options
    LETS ALL GO TO WEDDINGWIRE.COM!!!!

Ha ha, just kidding. CLEARLY.

I'm yelling a lot today, aren't I.

Umm, Cal, I posted to you last night asking about your OCM. Dunno if you saw it or not... anyway, how's it going at this point?
  • Options
    Wedding wire is actually owned by the same people that own TK and My guess would be they have the same IT dept. 

I wonder if they are planning to get new forums... and are working hard to implement those... while ignoring the problems on here. That seems like the only reason their IT department would allow all this stuff to happen. The thing with the cheap forums is they probably don't have the unique functionality that this has, and not as easy as it sounds to just rip this out and put the other in forum. But this is truly terrible customer service.

Coming from an IT department and we constantly have a business users complain about "IT"
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_uhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:f70c7d8a-2400-4c80-b12d-0415c03ac176Post:fde029b4-2ed7-47c0-8473-992c1e42c17a">Re: Uhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]LETS ALL GO TO WEDDINGWIRE.COM!!!! Ha ha, just kidding. CLEARLY. I'm yelling a lot today, aren't I. Umm, Cal, I posted to you last night asking about your OCM. Dunno if you saw it or not... anyway, how's it going at this point?
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of updating recently, thanks for asking!  It's going GREAT!  I tell FI about twice a week that it's the best thing I've ever done for my skin and I'm so happy I'm doing it.

It's not some sort of perfect miracle, though.  I think I'm still going through some purging, but the pimples that do come out pop easier and last less time.  I still have some scarring from previous break outs, but overall my pores look MUCH smaller (especially around my nose) and my skin is MUCH clearer in general!

I also just love how it feels every night.  I look forward to washing my face all day, for real.  I do use a bit extra oil to moisturize after because I think the castor oil was drying it out a bit, but it's been pretty much awesome.  I just use mascara, blush, and lip gloss now and it looks like I have a full face of makeup.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_uhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:f70c7d8a-2400-4c80-b12d-0415c03ac176Post:55487aa2-4e25-45fe-9dc3-25b32465d558">Re: Uhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Uhh : I was thinking of updating recently, thanks for asking!  It's going GREAT!  I tell FI about twice a week that it's the best thing I've ever done for my skin and I'm so happy I'm doing it. It's not some sort of perfect miracle, though.  I think I'm still going through some purging, but the pimples that do come out pop easier and last less time.  I still have some scarring from previous break outs, but overall my pores look MUCH smaller (especially around my nose) and my skin is MUCH clearer in general! I also just love how it feels every night.  I look forward to washing my face all day, for real.  I do use a bit extra oil to moisturize after because I think the castor oil was drying it out a bit, but it's been pretty much awesome.  I just use mascara, blush, and lip gloss now and it looks like I have a full face of makeup.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]
    YAY! I am so glad! Yeah, the pimple purging for me is just now starting to stop completely. It's taken a while, but yeah they go away fast and pop fast. I'm glad you're liking it so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards