African American Weddings

MOH drama UPDATE

So yesterday before I left work I decided that I needed to call my MOH because she is my BFF and it is about so much more than my wedding but our friendship.  She answers the phone and I immediately start fussing.  I asked her if we are still friends and she says I know I know I said you are going to kill me but I have just been very busy with work and home.  I tell her what I told yall that it is about so much more than my wedding and we talk and she says she is still coming and going to start searching tickets and hotels now so she can book when she gets paid. I also tell her she could have responded with an ok or I got you or something and she says I was right. She was on her way to bible study so I tell her to call me when she gets out or today if it is too late.  So another lesson in patience and waiting for me.  She wasn't avoiding me just had a lot going on.Smile
Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary

Re: MOH drama UPDATE

• edited December 2011
    LOL been there. That's a lil of what I call the bride syndrome. We get a lil impatient and start freaking out and have all these doomsday scenarios in our head and it is nothing close to that!
  • edited December 2011
    GOOD FOR YOU! I really hope she can make it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_moh-drama-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b453960b-74e2-424f-a209-faca13fa1e0fPost:a240c11f-7d71-4df5-998d-1930eab09815">Re: MOH drama UPDATE</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>LOL been there. That's a lil of what I call the bride syndrome. We get a lil impatient and start freaking out and have all these doomsday scenarios in our head and it is nothing close to that!
    </strong>Posted by ThunderKitten2011[/QUOTE]

I think I am going to have to agree with you on that one.  Lol! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_moh-drama-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b453960b-74e2-424f-a209-faca13fa1e0fPost:f487776b-68e9-4ecd-a981-65ba1ec2c2ae">Re: MOH drama UPDATE</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MOH drama UPDATE : I think I am going to have to agree with you on that one.  Lol! 
    Posted by MarryingmyKnight[/QUOTE]

This is when I go to happy hour and WOOOOOSAAAAHHH LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Well I'm glad it worked out and you no longer have to carry that stress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad this worked out seriously.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies so much!  I'm so glad it worked out too. ThunderKitten my WOOSSAAAHHHH will be picking up my dress this weekend and finding my shoes.  So excited!  I can't wait!
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad it worked out.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    So happy it all worked out for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_moh-drama-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b453960b-74e2-424f-a209-faca13fa1e0fPost:b31e8f92-40aa-4321-bc43-646120303ab6">Re: MOH drama UPDATE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you ladies so much!  I'm so glad it worked out too. ThunderKitten my WOOSSAAAHHHH will be picking up my dress this weekend and finding my shoes.  So excited!  I can't wait!
    Posted by MarryingmyKnight[/QUOTE]
    OOOO exciting!!! I was like a lil girl when I picked mine up, bouncing all over the place LOL. That is gonna be so much fun!
  • edited December 2011
    So happy everything worked out!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy to hear it all worked out. I was dancing in my dress when I got it. Enjoy your moment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards