Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Thank you Stephiehall!!!

Hey girl

I just wanted to say thank you for the card box and it was nice meeting you!! You are so sweet!

Re: Thank you Stephiehall!!!

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks, I enjoyed it too.  And thank you again for lunch!   Be sure and let me know what you do with the box and how it turns out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't even know you other than through the boards Stephiehall and I think you are a sweetheart!  From the day we started chatting last year I have taken so much of your advice.  At times when I can't make a decision I take yours and do it.  

Thanks for being so helpful
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hee, Michelle, I think you and I have very similar tastes actually.  But thanks so much for saying that.  I cannot WAIT to see your wedding!

Incidentally, looks like my boss may be getting married at the Stoneleigh on 10/16.  I'll let you know all about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No way!!!  That's awesome!  I am staying there this weekend and am going to take a bunch of pictures to prepare myself for how I want things!

I know we do have similar tastes and that's why I seem to just look at your vendors and reviews.  That usually solves a lot for me :D
    Photobucket
  • Options
    denisecarmonadenisecarmona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with you ladies.  Stephanie is a sweetheart!  Thanks for all your advice and for answering many of my questions.  I look at your wedding website every single day and dream of my wedding being like yours :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, thank you so much Denise!  :)

Ooh, Michelle, that's a great idea!  I told Ben last night and we're going to stay there that weekend too.  I'm looking forward to it already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh that's so much fun. I love staying at hotels in town. Especially at a wedding. You can totally relax, have fun, drink cocktails and then have a fabulous night "away."

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed there Saturday night and it was amazing.  The service from everyone was amazing it only confirmed to us that our guests will be taken care of!  The valet guys were great to the guy opening the front door.  They all had such enthusiasm and willingness to talk and help. 

I can't wait!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Oh and my boss is getting married 10/30 not the 16th--so the week after you, Michelle.  I can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    kellybelly1kellybelly1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steph!! I had know idea that you were such a knot ROCKSTAR!  I guess these are the "boards" you were telling me all about.  I feel like im going to be spending a lot of time on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hee, I knew you'd find your way over here eventually!  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards