• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Welcome!

Hey out there to all you newbies, sorry my presence has been slim to none. So excited to get to know everyone and see how your wedding planning unfolds. 

For anyone.. new or well.. older to this board who would like to add me to facebook please feel free.. I have 2, the one I use for close friends and family is under Becca Lowery, it is the one i update and upload pics to! So feel free looking forward to getting closer as our big days get closer as well! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Welcome!

• Hi! Although I'm not new to the knot (been engaged since Oct '07), but I'm fairly new to this board. I know there's been a lot of ladies who've added their wedding dates to the sticky post above.

So far we've booked our hall and had a cake tasting. I'm looking forward to doing more planning and getting to know everyone here :)

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Helllo! I've only been on the board (well, really the whole community) for a couple weeks and I've really enjoyed hearing from everyone throughout their planning process :)
    Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Lipshtix!  I'll add you on Facebook you will know its me because well my first and middle name is my name on here and it's also on my FB.

I am clearly not new here but I have been seeing so many new names, welcome ladies!!

• Just kidding there's like 8 people with the exact name...
  • lol i searched for you and had no luck there should be a picture of 2 people walking as my display.. i am wearing a long white sweater. try again! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards