Florida-West Coast
Options

Where is everyone?

I miss the active boards! Please come out and talk! !! ! !

Re: Where is everyone?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know... I think the slow boards keep people away... I'm trying to get out the door to mail my invites.  YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Mailing invites is awesome! Waiting for rsvps is not :( Also those pesky people who don't want to answer you are even more annoying!
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The new boards are making it impossible for me to reply.  I can't even see what I'm typing now - should be interesting to see how my reply posts.  Unless they fix this, I doubt I'll be sticking around.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay - that's weird.  My posts look okay, but I can't see the reply area, so I'm typing blindly. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some times when I load a page the reply area isn't a full box.  If I refresh the page, painfully slow, it clears the problem.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They seriously need to fix the boards, I need my fix, especially with only 39 days until my wedding!
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can barely get the posts to load...I have to refresh it a few times.

The board definitely isn't as active as it used to be! Frown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of times when I try to reply, I can't type anything.  It's just a long, vertical skinny open field, but I can't type anything.  Strange.  Right now it's ok.  
    My day is being spent re-thinking HM plans.  Our plan was to go to Munich for Oktoberfest and the Dubrovnik, but I really don't think we're going to be able to swing it financially.  So I'm doing research on other options all day.
    And I think I'm getting another cold.  Ugg.  I hate winter.
    My good news is that I was supposed to have jury duty today, and I didnt end up having to go.  I was supposed to go to a courthouse in a super shady area, so I'm happy I didn't have to go Laughing
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same vertical field.  If I type my response, it shows up okay, but I can't see what I'm typing.  I tried refreshing a few times, but nothing different.  Posting from my iPhone is completely hopeless. 

Not much wedding related stuff going on here.  We were up north with family for Thanksgiving.  It was really depressing seeing how sick my grandfather is, and that my grandmother has started to lose faith on his outlook.  FI and I have plans every weekend from now until Christmas and I'll be working a lot of OT on a huge project at work.  We're going to enjoy this day together and get some shopping done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the boards load really slow
    so it is harder to jump on them throughout the day :(
    uh-hum
    when I should be working :)
    tomorrow - it will be 5 months and counting
    wowza!!!!!!
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I just got home and UPS was dropping off a Crate and Barrel box on my steps.  DH is working until 1 am.  He said I can open it.  Should I or should I wait?  It is staring at me!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:e0a63b9a-b72f-4a0c-a2c3-0b133db39ee4Post:3971f81b-acdf-461d-a3d7-b02912ff582c">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here!  I just got home and UPS was dropping off a Crate and Barrel box on my steps.  DH is working until 1 am.  He said I can open it.  Should I or should I wait?  It is staring at me!  
    Posted by sara76[/QUOTE]
    DH would tell me to open it as well, but I think he would secretly be wishing he was with me while I opened it. I vote... Wait ;)
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK!  Definately right! I have got to distract myself now...  I'm putting up my first fake tree this year.  We are scrimping and it was a donation:)  I guess I will get going with that. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    the board is a lot less active since the changes.  very frustrating
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am here....barely. I have been CRAZY busy so I have absolutly no time to come on here anymore. I am looking forward to the gtg Friday. We have LOADS of Rsvp's coming in every day, so exciting =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards