Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Chocolate centerpieces

Hello, 
Did anyone ever use or saw chocolate centerpieces ?? Any pictures ? What were your impressions ??
FI is crazy about chocolate, family and friends too, what do you think ?? Just doesn't know how to put it together...

Tks

Re: Chocolate centerpieces

• What kind of chocolate are you thinking about?  If you want guests to eat it, I think having things that easily come off would be good--like a dipped Edible Arrangements, or chocolate covered pretzels.  A mixed "bouquet" of pretzel rods dipped in chocolate and chocolate-covered strawberries could be nice, and I would love that as a guest.  You could have the pretzels individually wrapped so people could take them home, I have seen that before.  
  • As long as it is something the guests could eat...If I was staring at chocolate for an hour and not able to touch it I might hurt someone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chocolate candy is the perfect favor.  Not a centerpiece.  It's a wedding, not a candy shop.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_chocolate-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:e494788d-9f07-480f-83c3-b9a3ccd1c816Post:e18906c9-375e-43ee-a314-ab69a72c9393">Re: Chocolate centerpieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chocolate candy is the perfect favor.  Not a centerpiece.  It's a wedding, not a candy shop.
    Posted by holbpisc[/QUOTE]

<div>Say what?  There is nothing wrong with finding a creative way to use chocolate as a centerpiece - especially for your guests to enjoy.  </div>
  • cookies covered in choclate would befun
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards