North Carolina-Outer Banks

John Harper v Matt Cooper

My FI and I went to the Expo this weekend and met both John Harper and Matt Cooper.  Both have been recommended.  We can't decide.  Any helpful advice from people who have used either one?

Re: John Harper v Matt Cooper

• I used John Harper and was beyond happy with him!  He has such a cool laid back attitude and is always wearing his shades, which I think is kinda cool.  He took the time to meet us at our venue to help with table set-up since he has done so many weddings and really took the time to get to know Brent and I and what kind of music we did and didn't want.  He also helped guide us through the order of events during the reception, which took a huge load off my mind b/c I was so concerned about when we did the first dance, cake cutting, speeches, etc.

He made it very stress-free for us and I highly recommend him.

• We are using John Harper as well.  I don't have an official review yet, but we really like him so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm using Matt Cooper's partner, Johnny. I contacted John Harper and he was already booked that day but recommended getting in contact with Matt. Seemed to me like if he was recommended by another DJ, it was good enough for me.
  • John Harper was fantastic. He 'got' us immediately, played terrific music the entire time, read the room beautifully, and by pure coincidence played "our" song as the last song (we hadn't picked out a last song). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards