Michigan-Grand Rapids

officiants

Anyone know of any officiants they would recommend? We just booked our ceremony and reception at Quail Ridge golf course in ada but we need an officiant. Also, would it be okay to wait to book tell 7-8 months prior due to money?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: officiants

• edited December 2011
    I don't know of any but try checking with the events coordinator at the golf course, they maybe able to help.
  • whiteybearwhiteybear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bellajoy weddings out of the Wyoming area.  This lady runs a wedding planning service and does just officiating if need be.  I booked with her only about a month before my wedding (June 18th) and she's quite resonable about $200 total and she'll custimze the wedding to fit your needs as well.  Hopefully that helps!
    Off Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch-Feb. 2011 Began TTC March 2011 8/30/11- U/S results normal,structural appearance normal, possibly partial sub-septate uterus???? Sept 2011 CD 20 Check- Progesterone normal/indicates ovulation at a 12 9/14/11 CD 3 blood work- Estrogen Normal-35 FSH levels-5.9 9/30/2011- S/A- Results GOOD October 2011 10/7/2011- Surprise BFP!!!!!!!! 10/12/2011- MC Confirmed CP at roughly 4wks 2 days EDD:6/18/2012 Our 2 yr. Anniversary 10/13/2011- Follow up consult with OB and lay out a treatment plan 10/20/11 MRI with/without contrast uterus labeled as Arcuate uterine abnormality, small cyst detected on left ovary. End October 2011- Fired Original OB/switched and interviewed several practices with new OB and Love her! 12/02/11- HSG uterus looks perfect with no abnormalities detected and tubes clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    we used ken kibby from I now pronounce you wedding services... he is on facebook.... I ve been in 3 wedding that have used him including my own...
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You can try Pam Klusack at Matrimony & More.  She is very nice and doesn't ask for payment until the day of the ceremony.
  • bookwormcarlabookwormcarla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed, Bellajoy is wonderful. You can contact her through her profile at http://www.gatheringguide.com/vis_srv.aspx?sid=61382
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards