Rhode Island

Hair/Makeup Stylists needed

Hello everyone. I am looking for recommendations for hair & makeup stylists. My concern is we are having a large wedding party (we are blessed with a large family & wonderful friends). Between flower girls, bridesmaids, mother/mother in law and myself there is a total 12. Has anyone had luck finding a reputable and salon that can accommodate this many people in the Providence area? I am also willing to host for traveling stylists as well. We need both hair and makeup.

Thank you and best of luck in your wedding planning!

Re: Hair/Makeup Stylists needed

• I Looooooove BIG wedding parties! I'm getting married in September at The Towers. I have 2 MOH's, 7 BM's , Me and My Mom & MIL =12! We are getting ready at The Tower House B&B in Narragansett. Sara's Glam Squad is coming to the B&B to do our hair and makeup. They couldn't have been more accomodating and receive amazing reviews!!!!!! Look them up!
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My hair/makeup stylist is out of East Greenwich but I'm sure they can accomodate large parties and she is traveling to Providence for my wedding.  Serai Hair & Makeup

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used SERAi as well and was so pleased with the results.
  • I used Lynda Williams of Formal Hair Design and Jennifer Hodge of Spectrum Makeup Artistry. Both were fantastic and so very talented!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kristin Greene is great as well.  She has a good size team so could probably accomodate you
  • Another vote for Sara's glam sqaud! Sara and her girls can either come to your location of choice or you can go to her salon in Providence to get ready. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_hairmakeup-stylists-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:ebdfc790-ff90-408e-b20c-84a2d3713fa7Post:c49d3e9f-8499-4e5f-b825-6117c5d8e679">Hair/Makeup Stylists needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone. I am looking for recommendations for hair & makeup stylists. My concern is we are having a large wedding party (we are blessed with a large family & wonderful friends). Between flower girls, bridesmaids, mother/mother in law and myself there is a total 12. Has anyone had luck finding a reputable and salon that can accommodate this many people in the Providence area? I am also willing to host for traveling stylists as well. We need both hair and makeup. Thank you and best of luck in your wedding planning!
    Posted by cpd827[/QUOTE]
    Sara Rebello -Hair
    Tamara Serpa- Hair
    Jan Simone - Makeup
    Glen Badessa - Makeup
    All are excellent, very professional and based in RI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards