New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Centerpiece Ideas

Hello Fellow Brides,

So I am planning my wedding for June 30, 2012. I am having some trouble with trying to figure out centerpiece ideas. What do my other fellow brides have in mind for their wedding. I have tried out many but not sure what I want to do. The wedding hall provides centerpieces but to me they look horrible and makes me feel like they are a spray for a funeral. I am looking for something unique and crafty maybe.

Your ideas could definitely help..

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpiece Ideas

• Options
    Check out the wedding pictures on the knot. They have great photos for all different kinds of centerpieces.  I'm going with low centerpieces that everyone can take home b/c my venue doesn't have high ceilings and also has lots of windows with views of the river.  Think about what will look good in your venue.  Also, maybe check out photos on your venues site of different weddings? GL!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I also found project wedding very helpful with ideas for centerpieces. 
    http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/browse?tag=flowers

Good luck
  • Options
    LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm doing half high/half low... My room has high ceilings so doing half and half will give the room more dimension.  The high centerpieces are set on a candleabra & are a combination of roses, hydrangea & dendrobium orchids. The low centerpieces have the same flowers but are set on a gold stand.

I agree with the PP... TheKnot, Project Wedding & even google have tons of ideas!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am still looking at pictures for some DIY centerpieces but I've really loved the simple idea of mason jars and flowers. The mason jars are so cute and simple and you can just add your favorite flowers to them...then possibly candles on the table too! 
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards