Nevada-Las Vegas

Bently and Wilson photog???

Has any ever used them? Getting married at cp but prefer an outside vendor because you get so much more for the money. Were just having a lunch after the wedding so all I would need is 4 hours and he only charges 548 and you get
50 4x6 prints
dvd with rights to print
retouching
color and b&w
Seems like alot for a little.His pics on line are great,

though.http://wilson702.com/index2.php#/home/

Re: Bently and Wilson photog???

• He is a very popular photog around these parts. We have hired him for 6 hours for our May 12th wedding. He has been easy to work with thus far and is pretty communicative. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We used him, he's great and you can't beat his pricing! You can see some pics in my married bio.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Yeah he is very popular around here. I will be using him for my June 15th wedding!
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I also used him - here is the review I wrote just after my wedding:

BENTLEY & WILSON: A
    Todd showed up right on time and started snapping away straight away. I had bought the day’s newpaper so he took pics of the rings on that and also focused on my shoes which were the two things I wanted him to do.

He was very chilled out and fit in with our group really well. He gave us lots of direction which I am glad about. I cannot wait to see the photos. He liaised with the limo driver and got us to the Welcome sign and Bellagio within our time frame. He also did the craps and slot machine photos – and he photoshops the dice in after which I didn’t realise! A very nice man who only does one wedding a day to ensure top service.

www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • another question, do you feed the photographer???? Also tipping how much on top or not at all???

• We had Todd as our photograper and highly recommend him. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bently-wilson-photog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:34a9f60b-6d17-49c7-9aab-0ff85991a875Post:a1bf348f-56bd-42b1-8303-674b38f4c746">Re: Bently and Wilson photog???</a>:
    [QUOTE]another question, do you feed the photographer???? Also tipping how much on top or not at all???
    Posted by katslack[/QUOTE]

<div>Usually they have it in their contract that if you don't feed them, they will give themselves a lunch break and find food for themselves. Which could mean they miss so important photos. Most reception locations will feed them a vendor meal at a lower price to you. A fed photographer = a happy photographer = happy clients.</div><div>
    </div><div>We tipped our photogrpaher on top. He did an amazing job. We tipped about 20% of his fee. Worth every penny. </div>
  • Todd doesn't have a contract...at least I never got one. Just payment and date confirmation. Wwe have him booked for 8 hours and are doing a strip tour with him during that time as well. He is affordable and takes great shots. From what I have seen he isn't as "artsy" as a few of the other photographers but he does great work. Can't wait. =)
  • I'd probably insist on a contract even if he doesn't normally have one; it's a lot better to have someone's committment to your date in writing.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• We are using him as well.  Cant wait!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards