Florida-North Florida

Videographer

Anyone have a videographer recommendation in the St. Augustine area? The videographer is a smaller portion of our budget so preferably one that is more reasonably priced. Thanks!

Re: Videographer

• I used John Powers with Visual Power Cinema. I didn't really budget for video, and John had great pricing and a great video. I'd be happy to send you my 4-minute trailer video if you want to see it.

Email me at sarahadufresne@hotmail.com for more info.

Sarah
  • Hey Sarah,  Im gonna email you too.  i as well as looking for a last minute videographer......Thx!

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_videographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:2441936c-c8bf-4df3-b17c-0f893ef83984Post:e1d2c060-b94b-4064-a4a6-c9663091532c">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used John Powers with Visual Power Cinema. I didn't really budget for video, and John had great pricing and a great video. I'd be happy to send you my 4-minute trailer video if you want to see it. Email me at sarahadufresne@hotmail.com for more info. Sarah
    Posted by goofydoufy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately, they're booked on my day :(
  • I would highly recommend Jason Avery Films. I am actually not getting marred until June 2013 but I found them on my search and LOVED their work.  I have met them in person and spoke with them on the phone and they have been really awesome to work with.  They are not on the cheaper end of the budget so I don't if they would work for you or not :(  If you want to check their work their website is http://www.jasonaveryfilms.com.  Goodluck!
  • I don't have any good recommendations, but I can definately tell you to stay away from Brent Nicholaysen. He was absolutely horrible. He even brought his young daughter to the wedding with him and she was in the majority of the video!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards