Ohio-Toledo

Honeymoon

Where is everyone going for their honeymoon or where have you gone for a honeymoon?  I am going to PuntaCana in Dominican Republic.  Anyone ever been there?

Re: Honeymoon

• aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PuntaCana in Dominican Republic, this sounds like fun!  How soon after your wedding are you leaving?  Any big plans for while your there, or are you just planning to relax!?

At the moment we are planning on going to California and hitting up some of the hot spots like the Napa Valley, San Francisco, and San Jose!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing 2 weeks in Italy - hoping to make it to 3 diff cities.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard PuntaCana is wonderful, but never been there myself.  We're doing a Caribbean cruise...leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale, going to Bahamas, Jamiaca, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I dont have any specific plans once we get to PuntaCana other than I want to try all the restaurants that are included in our all-inclusive package, maybe go on a horseback ride, and go zip lining.  Lots of relaxation at the beach sounds amazing right now.  We do plan to take advantage of the honeymoon benefits and receive a couples massage!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Cozmuel and Grand Cayman are BEAUTIFUL! I went there on a cruise.
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm jealous!  We didn't go anywhere.  We decided to put a down payment on house instead... but reading these posts is making me regret that decision! :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • angelis2qtangelis2qt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We arent doing much. We are going to a gotel the night of and for a few days running away to Hocking Hills for our honeymoon. All other money is going towards a house we hope to get!!
  • SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't been on here in awhile and decided to put up a post on honeymoons since I've never seen one on the board and look what I find a post about honeymoons! LOL Anyways we havent booked anything yet, but I think we're gonna do a half Universal and half Disney honeymoon...We have never been to Universal and we got engaged at Disney!  We are not your lay on the beach and have a few drinks type of couple...We thought about a cruise, but I'm not sure I will like it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards