Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Worried about music

Hello Everyone, 

I am having a bit of a problem picking out music for my wedding in DECEMBER. I am white and my soon to be hubby is BLK. We both like all styles of music. But with it being Christmas I want a few songs around the christmas theme....Can someone please give me some advice. This is my first time getting married, so I'm a little nervous....PLEASE HELP!!

Re: Worried about music

• Are you asking about songs for your ceremony or special dances at your reception? Or just music for whatever?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_worried-about-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:c66a3e0f-4d5f-482b-bb91-5ae24bed9c6fPost:dfe69436-de4e-4a01-8e2b-410aea60b5a9">Worried about music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone,  I am having a bit of a problem picking out music for my wedding in DECEMBER. I am white and my soon to be hubby is BLK. We both like all styles of music. But with it being Christmas I want a few songs around the christmas theme....Can someone please give me some advice. This is my first time getting married, so I'm a little nervous....PLEASE HELP!!
    Posted by candyozment[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Please clarify.....is this music for the ceremony or reception?  Not sure what race has to do with music, especially if you both like all styles.

</div>
  • What does race have to do with it? I'm white and FI is black too. Our races have nothing to do with our music selection. Pick songs you both want to hear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards