Military Brides

Engagement pics in uniform

2»

Re: Engagement pics in uniform

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:b018f1ac-a7f2-4598-a0d5-9962a1d31a9a">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement pics in uniform : Well, thank GOODNESS he won't be around food! Problems solved.
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]
    you completely misunderstood this whole rule post and my following comments
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:13615e07-2b26-4505-938e-07ee74a797c1">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement pics in uniform : you completely misunderstood this whole rule post and my following comments
    Posted by katelyn26[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. I'm sure that's what happened. </div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:318cc4f8-50c2-418e-a91d-4a7b8cbcf749">GO FOR IT</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hey high speeds i see you have nothing better to do than sit on the internet and bitch but just heads up..... Do your homework before you start to make your posts, this is from the official memo put out to prescribe the use of ACU's (i even underlined the important parts so try to keep up).................... .5. THE ACU WEAR POLICY. 5A. THE NEW ACU IS USED AS A COMBAT UNIFORM DESIGNED TO BE WORN UNDER BODY ARMOR. THE UNIFORM IS PRESCRIBED FOR YEAR-ROUND WEAR FOR ALL SOLDIERS, UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED BY THE COMMANDER. SOLDIERS MAY WEAR THE ACU OFF POST UNLESS PROHIBITED BY THE COMMANDER. THE ACU WILL NOT BE WORN FOR COMMERCIAL TRAVEL UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY AR 670-1, PARAGRAPH 1-10C. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO POLICY IS FOR SOLDIERS PARTICIPATING IN THE REST AND RECUPERATION PROGRAM. ANY OTHER EXCEPTION TO POLICY MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF, G-1 FOR APPROVAL. PERSONNEL WILL NOT WEAR THE ACU IN OFF-POST ESTABLISHMENTS THAT PRIMARILY SELL ALCOHOL. IF THE OFF-POST ESTABLISHMENT SELLS ALCOHOL AND FOOD, SOLDIERS MAY NOT WEAR THE ACU IF THEIR ACTIVITIES IN THE ESTABLISHMENT CENTER ON DRINKING ALCOHOL. THE ACU IS NOT NORMALLY CONSIDERED APPROPRIATE FOR SOCIAL OR OFFICIAL FUNCTIONS OFF THE INSTALLATION, SUCH AS MEMORIAL SERVICES, FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, INAUGURALS, PATRIOTIC CEREMONIES, ETC. THE ACU IS ISSUED AS A COMBAT UNIFORM AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR WEAR AS AN ALL-PURPOSE UNIFORM WHEN OTHER UNIFORMS (CLASS A OR B, DRESS, AND MESS UNIFORM) ARE MORE APPROPRIATE. THE COMMANDER MAY PRESCRIBE ORGANIZATIONAL AND INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT ITEMS IAW CTA 50-900 WHEN THE ACU IS PRESCRIBED FOR PARADES, REVIEWS AND CEREMONIES. THE COMMANDER MAY AUTHORIZE THE WEAR OF SUBDUED PIN ON COMBAT, SPECIAL SKILL, AND IDENTIFICATION BADGES IN GARRISON. COMBAT AND SPECIAL SKILL BADGES WILL NOT BE SEWN OR ATTACHED USING HOOK AND LOOP PADS ON THE ACU. SEWING OF THE RANK INSIGNIA ON THE ACU PATROL CAP, ACU SUN HAT, AND KEVLAR CAMOUFLAGE COVER IS AUTHORIZED so as long as he's not wearing them to his wedding which it has been made very clear that he is not, and they don't plan for one of their engagement pictures to be posed with a keg. ITS FINE.<strong> If you guys are so worried about Military appearance, i would suggest you all drop the catty BS..... its just embarrassing.</strong>
    Posted by ANDZIMM54[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Wow, so you either are pretending that your FI made this account, or you're even worse than I thought if you had to go running  for help in defending your bad decisions.  </div><div>
    </div><div>On the off chance that you really are her FI, I think the last line of your post is the best.  Do you have ANY idea why everyone is so "catty" with Katelyn?  I'm assuming she didn't go bragging about how she decided to make blanket statements that all wives of Marines are rude and bitches, and that the Army is the only branch that matters.  So maybe YOU should lecture your own FI about what's embarrassing, and how she should appreciate all members of the military.  Because THAT'S what's embarrassing.  And if you think there is nothing wrong with that, then you two are clearly a match made in immature and arrogant heaven.</div><div>
    </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think the only person misinterpreting ANYTHING is You Katelyn26. You came here orginally insulting Marine Wives (Guess what I am) calling us rude bitches. And then thought with a new sn you could post and still make your snotty.. frankly embarassing opinion of the Army known, yet again. No one forgot you, or your rudeness. We are all nicely saying that the freaking ACU's are innapropriate for your freaking EPics. Clearly you're going to do whatever you want, but let me just say that YOU are the type of Military wife, that gives all of us a bad name. You who are so label crazy that you're insisting that you must wear name brands in your EPics, instead of letting your FI spend his hard earned money on his uniforms, which are REQUIRED. You are the sterotypical military wife who only cares that the money is still coming in, so you can make sure you still look hot.  IMO, Unless the picture is of the label, I don't really think it matters if it's a Manolo, a Louboutin, or if it came from Target, but I probably only feel that way because I'm a mature adult. A rude bitch Marine wife, but an adult none the less. Maybe you should focus less on your EPics, and more on your upcoming Marriage. Thats what it's about.. not the shoes you're wearing on your wedding day, but the marriage that comes with the vows.
    Photobucket
  • ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure that if I told my FI that I was fighting with people on the internet he would tell me to grow up and get a life.... not make an account to support me... especially if I was wrong... just saying.

This whole thread is ridiculous. Katelyn, no one attacked you. Again, you just didn't get the validation you wanted so got mad at everyone and started the insults again. People offered you other suggestions and you refused to take them. If you want to try to post around here, maybe change your attitude and start listening to feedback rather then getting defensive immediately when someone's opinion differs from yours.
  • edited December 2011
    Marines are allowed to do engagement pics in uniforms-including cammies. I'm stationed at CL and everyone does it (engagement/wedding/family pics in uniforms). Noone is going to have an issue. The rule is that they can't be wearing them out in town, but they have an exception for this kind of stuff. If someone really confronts him about it, they're obviously having a bad day!
  • msjenna519msjenna519 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote"><div class="QuoteText">
    </div></blockquote>
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Im an Army bride. I don't recall in any of her posts asking about ACU Epics, just asking for Army Epics. Not specifying what type of uniform. We got some pics while he was home on leave in his ACU uniform before our engagement kind of as a keep sake for me while he is gone. I am careful though with who sees them. I wont have any Epics done because he is deployed till 3 weeks before wedding. But, he will be wearing his Class A green uniform in our wedding. The blue uniform is a bit pricey right now because it isnt being "issued" till the green is completely phased out. We also worked the green into our wedding colors. But I would say you may probably want to wear an ivory, green, or maybe a lighter brown dress. Or even a royal blue. Something that contrasts the green. If the green uniform is what he will be wearing. I would also suggest standing on the same side as in your avatar pic so he can show his medals and achievements. Maybe even a pic of him on one knee "proposing", ive seen that done and its very cute! I will send you a link to my wedding website I built myself in a PM.... I have our pic on there and many ideas to incorporate the Army into our wedding! BTW to all branch wives... I think all the men and women in their uniforms look great, awesome, and proud to be serving our country in each military branch! Everyone can be a lil biased at times...
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:ced46a73-ca02-4331-86dd-fa8e7607c912">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im an Army bride.<strong> I don't recall in any of her posts asking about ACU Epics, just asking for Army Epics.</strong> Not specifying what type of uniform. We got some pics while he was home on leave in his ACU uniform before our engagement kind of as a keep sake for me while he is gone. I am careful though with who sees them. I wont have any Epics done because he is deployed till 3 weeks before wedding. But, he will be wearing his Class A green uniform in our wedding. The blue uniform is a bit pricey right now because it isnt being "issued" till the green is completely phased out. We also worked the green into our wedding colors. But I would say you may probably want to wear an ivory, green, or maybe a lighter brown dress. Or even a royal blue. Something that contrasts the green. If the green uniform is what he will be wearing. I would also suggest standing on the same side as in your avatar pic so he can show his medals and achievements. Maybe even a pic of him on one knee "proposing", ive seen that done and its very cute! I will send you a link to my wedding website I built myself in a PM.... I have our pic on there and many ideas to incorporate the Army into our wedding! BTW to all branch wives... I think all the men and women in their uniforms look great, awesome, and proud to be serving our country in each military branch! Everyone can be a lil biased at times...
    Posted by OneSoldiersGuardianAngel87[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Seriously, I'm not trying to drag this out because she has already apologized and it's done with.  But I think it's pretty obvious that several of OP's posts were deleted (whether by her or because of being reported).  You can see several posts that were quoted of hers and are no longer there.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I really don't recommend coming into threads a week later and telling us we were wrong or basically can't read.  If you hang around here more often, you'll realize that all of us who were responding to her don't just talk out of asses, and wouldn't assume what uniform she was talking about. </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:d8aff2b1-cb2b-44e5-8b48-2da2b29c4ac2">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]Marines are allowed to do engagement pics in uniforms-including cammies. I'm stationed at CL and everyone does it (engagement/wedding/family pics in uniforms). Noone is going to have an issue. The rule is that they can't be wearing them out in town, but they have an exception for this kind of stuff. If someone really confronts him about it, they're obviously having a bad day!
    Posted by iluvmy0341[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't want to draw this thread out either, but no, someone who confronts a Marine out in town in cammies is not obviously having a bad day. And Marine who would disregard the MARADMIN on MARPAT wear for something like engagement pictures (or, sadly, an episode of Coming Home) is being disrespectful and should be corrected. Even an E1 knows not to wear MARPAT out in town. If someone wants to take photos in cammies, they absolutely must do it either inside their own domicile or on base. Service uniforms are more appropriate for planned photos of this nature, even if it is on base. MARPAT and flight suits are not meant for AWing. They are the combat/duty uniform, and there are better alternatives for planned social photographs.</div><div>
    </div><div>I posted it already, but here it is again.</div><div>
    </div><div><span style="border-collapse:collapse;color:#0000ff;font-size:16px;font-family:'Times New Roman';line-height:normal;" class="Apple-style-span"><strong><span style="font-size:9pt;font-family:Tahoma;">WEAR OF THE COMBAT UTILITY UNIFORM</span></strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;" class="style501"><span style="font-size:9pt;">  Per </span></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;" class="style501"><span style="font-size:9pt;color:purple;"><a style="color:blue;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/PAGES/07%20ALMARS.htm">www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/PAGES/07%20ALMARS.htm</a>"><strong><span style="font-family:Tahoma;color:purple;">ALMAR 035/07</span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;" class="style501"><span style="font-size:9pt;">, when the combat utility uniform is worn during the summer months the desert MarPat uniform will be worn with the sleeves up.  In the winter the woodland MarPat will be worn with the sleeves down.  Effective immediately, if you are wearing the combat utility uniform you may not do so out in town/off base.  If you commute in the uniform you may exit your vehicle only in bona fide emergencies. </span></span></span></div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    It's laughable to see how loosely some service members take their uniform regulations.  It will get you in trouble, and if not in direct trouble, it will get you looked down on for bad form.

My FI was out running with a buddy who did Marine OCS last summer and was dropped due to injury (he's scheduled to go back this summer).  They were training for the Baatan Death March, which is a military-affiliated race.  This guy kept wearing his fatigues from last summer, and my FI kept telling him it wasn't appropriate, but he kept wearing them.  One day, they were running up the bridge and a Colonel in the USMC who was riding his bike on the other side of the bridge went all the way down and around to come back and tear this kid a new one for wearing an unauthorized uniform off base.  He wanted to know who his commander was so he could report him!  Yep, for running in 'boots and uts'.  So yeah, people DO care about these things!

And you're even more immature and pathetic to have your FI come on here to misinterpret military law to try to 'teach us a lesson'.  Grow up, fight your own battles, and actually... learn how to listen so you don't get in confrontations.  I offered helpful advice in my previous post, and you basically said, "I don't give a damn that it's not allowed, we're doing it anyway."  That sounds like a 5 year old.

Anniversary

• Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:f0af9ad7-eb6a-4eb2-ab55-2b866ac5f6de">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's laughable to see how loosely some service members take their uniform regulations.  It will get you in trouble, and if not in direct trouble, it will get you looked down on for bad form. My FI was out running with a buddy who did Marine OCS last summer and was dropped due to injury (he's scheduled to go back this summer).  They were training for the Baatan Death March, which is a military-affiliated race.  This guy kept wearing his fatigues from last summer, and my FI kept telling him it wasn't appropriate, but he kept wearing them.  <strong>One day, they were running up the bridge and a Colonel in the USMC who was riding his bike on the other side of the bridge went all the way down and around to come back and tear this kid a new one for wearing an unauthorized uniform off base.</strong>  He wanted to know who his commander was so he could report him!  Yep, for running in 'boots and uts'.  So yeah, people DO care about these things! And you're even more immature and pathetic to have your FI come on here to misinterpret military law to try to 'teach us a lesson'.  Grow up, fight your own battles, and actually... learn how to listen so you don't get in confrontations.  I offered helpful advice in my previous post, and you basically said, "I don't give a damn that it's not allowed, we're doing it anyway."  That sounds like a 5 year old.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Lol...a man after DH's own heart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:c031bf31-6f8d-498c-ad17-e2bb0644d04c">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement pics in uniform : Lol...a man after DH's own heart.
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

<div>And mine! Go Colonel!</div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    And My DH.

I told my H about this and he was like no. Thats wrong. and to you iluvmy0341, Just because you're married to the Marine Corps doesn't mean you know everything or anything for that matter. Just because "everyone" does it, doesn't make it right It's wrong. I knew when I saw the episodes of Coming Home with the Marines in thier camis, that they were wrong. If my H saw anyone posing for EPics, out in a bar, running, he would correct them, respectfully if they outranked him, or not so respectfully if they didn't. Every time you post, I like you less and less.
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:8054812e-de0d-42b0-a35a-ab7801969978">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]And My DH. I told my H about this and he was like no. Thats wrong. and to you iluvmy0341, Just because you're married to the Marine Corps doesn't mean you know everything or anything for that matter. Just because "everyone" does it, doesn't make it right It's wrong. I knew when I saw the episodes of Coming Home with the Marines in thier camis, that they were wrong. If my H saw anyone posing for EPics, out in a bar, running, he would correct them, respectfully if they outranked him, or not so respectfully if they didn't. Every time you post, I like you less and less.
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>That Coming Home episode drove me nuts. I knew it was coming, because that's a real dive bar right off base, and I saw it on FB. I wrote Lifetime a snarky message about it. </div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • LuluP82LuluP82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:58bb2eec-a2d6-4d9e-9333-a6f08ef7f7ea">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement pics in uniform : Even this sort of thing is a no go now in the MC. It has to literally be an emergency. WEAR OF THE COMBAT UTILITY UNIFORM   Per  <a href="http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/PAGES/07%20ALMARS.htm" rel='nofollow'>www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/PAGES/07%20ALMARS.htm</a> " /> ALMAR 035/07 , when the combat utility uniform is worn during the summer months the desert MarPat uniform will be worn with the sleeves up.  In the winter the woodland MarPat will be worn with the sleeves down.  Effective immediately, if you are wearing the combat utility uniform you may not do so out in town/off base.  If you commute in the uniform you may exit your vehicle only in bona fide emergencies.  Waiver requests to these policy changes may be submitted to CMC via the Uniform Board (see POC below). 

Yup. My DH commutes to base with civvies and PT gear. He leaves his cammies in his office on base most of the time, otherwise he can't stop and run any errands or anything on his way home. The only time he didn't do it was the one time that I had major car trouble and was stranded waiting for AAA, and he stopped tokeep me company. We were there forever, and he couldn't even run to the Wendy's across the street to eat something. But then again, we respect the rules...my DH doesn't believe in not following rules that as an officer he enforces for his Marines. Our theory was that the emergency was that he had to drive me home after my car was towed, eating a burger while we waited was not necessary.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_engagement-pics-uniform?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:369cef3f-c9dc-4578-a10d-640d3da4e671Post:8ed0b1f7-2704-44d0-a26b-eb3070cd648c">Re: Engagement pics in uniform</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Engagement pics in uniform : That Coming Home episode drove me nuts. I knew it was coming, because that's a real dive bar right off base, and I saw it on FB. I wrote Lifetime a snarky message about it. 

While I like the overall jist of the show, It pisses me off so much that you see SM in plain innapropriate uniforms. Of the 3 Marines I've seen on that show, 1 has been in an appropriate uniform. He was a Captain (I believe), He was honoring a fallen Airman (Matt Forrester was the fallen AF, he's from AL a town not far from where I from, He did the same job that my BIL did in the AF), the Sgt, and a CWO both wore cami's. I can forgive the CWO more easily because he went to the zoo to suprise his kids, not <u>to a bar</u>.  DH and I spent time taking care of our uniforms, We would IP them, re-iron them after getting them back from the dry cleaners, shine our shoes (his dress, my dress & boots), we enjoyed wearing our uniforms appropriately, as well as taking care of them. It's a sense of pride and honor that you get and the fact that some people, basically sh*t on uniform rules and regs really grinds my gears. But then there are others who take them seriously, and even military wives who take thier husbands service seriously. That, is one of MY favorite things(I'm really going to miss Oprah).
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a big fan of Coming Home, because I don't care for how contrived it is, but that Matt Forrester episode was amazing. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • ashmae101ashmae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only way that Marines can wear their camis in pictures if they choose to is if the pictures are taken on base. The beach out here at Camp Pendleton is very popular for taking pictures and you'll see alot of Marines in the their camis for pictures, but that is only because it is a on beach base... hope this helps a little  :)
  • ashmae101ashmae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    p.s
     i know you wanted examples of Army pics. but i only have this one website that has Marines and almost all are in Camis..
    hope it helps with like what poses or something :) 

• ESquared423ESquared423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to keep this post at the top of the page, but I really just had to chime in with the discussion about the 'Coming Home' show. At first, during the previews before it actually started airing, I was like "Yep, that'll make me cry everytime"..but as I started watching I was REALLY annoyed at how they were wearing their uniforms inappropriately and how some of the surprises were set up. I felt really bad for a couple of the SM who got off the plane/boat/bus expecting to see their loved ones, only to be left standing there alone...one guy was so excited to see his wife but she wasn't there because she was surprising him at some hotel playing the piano in the lobby. His face when she wasn't there just killed me! My H was like "After all of that traveling and getting hyped up, I would be so upset if you weren't there waiting for me". AND the one where the dad sent his 3 kids on a scavenger hunt around town to find him..one of their tasks was to find the next clue in a cupcake and they destroyed about 100 cupcakes for absolutely no reason. The host guy finally went "Oh, wait, what about this cupcake?". I CAN'T STAND SEEING FOOD WASTED! It is a pet peeve of mine. There are millions of starving people who would've loved those cupcakes, but some 8-year-old had his grimy little hands mashing them up and throwing them against the wall.

That's the end of my rant.
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Added in that it's just kind of cruel to make kids go through clues to find their Daddy who they haven't seen in a long time.  Just let them give the man a hug already!  That would break my heart if it was my (hypothetical, someday) kids who were being kept apart from their father when they could finally be together.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards