Canada-Alberta

cakes / cupcakes

I had a cupcake lady reommended to me in the Edmonton area, but she's unavailable to do anymore weddings because she's a new Mom. Totally understandable, but now I'm not sure where to begin looking! Any ideas or recommendations??

Thanks!
Alesha
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cakes / cupcakes

• Hoping for some suggestions for the same thing!
  • I am using a lady out of the Whitecourt area, she does amazing cakes! Her company is called "sweet art custom cakes" she is on Facebook. I know many people that have used her, and I had my cake tasting a few months ago, delicious! Hope this helps you guys :
  • My fiance and I did our cupcake tasting with a few different companies last week. I would highly recommend Fuss Cupcakes. Although we have only dealt with them briefly, the experience with them compared to the other two companies we tried was excellent. They had us schedule a sit down tasting where we were provided coffee, water, and any cupcake we chose to try at no cost. They even offered to pack up what we did not finish so that we could try it later. Also while we were at our tasting with them a recently married couple that had used them for their wedding was in there and commented to us about their positive experience with Fuss on their wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: cakes / cupcakes:

We are using Cake Couture. She does amazing work and is soo accomadating! The price is decent and the work quality is AMAZING! I can not say enough great things about her buisness!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards