Wedding Party

GREY BRIDESMAID DRESSES

i AM STRESSED! FOUND ADORABLE ANN TAYLOR BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES BUT WHEN THEY CAME IN SIZES WERE ALL WRONG AND SO WAS THE COLOR.... NOT GREY BUT TAUPE! HAS ANYONE FOUND ANY WEBSITES FOR INEXPENSIVE DRESSES

Re: GREY BRIDESMAID DRESSES

• lemon912lemon912 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Most of Jcrew's BM dresses come in grey. I was in a wedding last summer and the bride ordered my dress through Jcrew. She got them all 30% off during a sale they were having and I think they ended up being around $130. I ordered a size too big and returned my dress at a local Jcrew store. They ordered me a size down and I didn't have to pay shipping on the return or the new size. We also got them realy quick (I think 10 days tops?) The bride did most of the ordering and seemed to have really good customer service both over the phone and in store. Good luck!
  • JCrew has a huge selection of bridesmaid dresses and at least 2 shades of grey.

I don't have a local JCrew, and had to get a BM dress through them. They were out of my size online but I was able to work with a JCrew employee via email to have one shipped from a store nowhere near me. They're really great to work with, so don't worry about not having one locally to your BMs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards