Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

vendor priority- photographer music florist

OK- what are you placing most $ into the Photographer,music or florist? Trying to get a reasonable budget for each of the 3. Any suggestions of what you have done would be helpful! Was thinking around 2000 for photographer is that average? Also, what do you think is average price for floral and dj vs. band!

Re: vendor priority- photographer music florist

• For us it went photographer, music, then florist. Bands are generally more expensive than DJs. The average price of a florist is going to vary widely depending on what flowers you use, tall or short centerpieces & how many of them, and how many bouquets/bouts you need.
    Anniversary
  • I don't think I can be of much help to you other than our photography is very reasonable. 
    Our DJ is a family friend doing us a favor so we made out in that deal. I believe he's still very reasonable and great personality to get a party going. 
    Florist, I have only set up my appointment but I plan on budgeting very much on them. They aren't that important to me( they die in days anyway). I'm hoping for under $800 on flowers. We aren't doing floral centerpieces. 

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards