Tennessee

does this sound strange?

we are having trouble deciding on moh and bestman... everyone seems to think they are entitled for the parts and are bickeering uncontrollably. would it be too strange to not have any bridesmaids or groomsmen?

Re: does this sound strange?

• edited December 2011
    I don't think so.  I've heard a lot of women on here that aren't having bridal parties.  It's your wedding, and completely up to you!
  • edited December 2011
    Actually thats exactly what I wanted to do, but my mother begged me to have at least one bridesmaid and groomsman so thats what we settled on. But if you want not to have any thats perfectly fine, it can actually be more intimate(thats why I didnt want one). But you will need someone to sign as a witness on your license and thats it if you decide not to have a wedding party.
    April Siggy Challenge: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with PPs. do whatever you want! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That's not strange at all. It's your wedding and if you want a MOH and BM then whoever you pick is who you want. If the other people can't get over it then it's not your problem. I hope everything works out in your favor. It will. Just remember...it's YOUR wedding and no one can tell you otherwise. Good luck, girl :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • pandakppandakp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, it's not strange.  But remember, the MOH and best man are usually who throw your pre-wedding parties.  Will you want to just throw them yourself and invite those closest to you?  All up to you!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards